|Search this Thread|
|22nd Jun 2011, 11:54 PM||SimPE changes / fixes #1|
This thread (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=446696) convinced me to write down some of the things that I'd like fixed in SimPE. Moo Tools actually seems like a better place for this list, since it will be easier for me to find if I can get around to modding.
- Fix for the neighborhood type bug in the IDNO record, so that I could remove the workaround for this bug in my subhood tutorial (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=420196).
- Fix the memory and family ties editors so that they will display all of the hidden fields, such as the terrain type underneath the road, memories associated with the neighborhood, families, and lots, and family ties involving invalid sims. (See HoodChecker)
- Add the ability to sort the family ties editor list by last name (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=429167)
- Implement plugins for the record types that are newly documented in the wiki. Lot, 2ARY, 3ARY, etc.
- In addition to looking for user data in the neighborhood and installation files, look for user data in CC. (ref: http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...&postcount=9373)