Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Generations House: The Green Window

by xNikki Posted 30th Jun 2011 at 2:30 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2011 at 12:01 PM by xNikki

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 3:26 PM
Glad to see it finished and uploaded. Nice Job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 4:57 PM
Cute home! Thanks =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 8:43 PM
Very homey. Love the color choice. Can't wait to plop it down into my 'hood and try it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 6:03 AM
This looks fantastic! Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 11:33 AM
Thanks, i love it! If my graphics were good...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 3:56 AM
I absolutely love homes like this. The floor plan is open which makes it very playable. Great job!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 10:08 AM
Thank you everybody.

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 2:57 AM
This is going in my game, right nao!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 10:03 AM
Whoah, my first picked upload!
I'm really happy at this moment. ;D

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 3:00 PM
congrats on your first pike ;D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:51 AM
Thank you Zandvoort. :D

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:13 AM
Glad to see this approved! I see your lots all the time in CFF (which has me wondering why you don't give them some credit in your post, but, that is a different story) - good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 11:59 AM
^ That's because I always forget that. (: So I will edit this post NOW and give credit.

Give me a slap in the face, next time I forget. ._.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 10:03 AM
Just moved my sim family into your home.... lovely design and very easy to play. Thanks!

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ "It can't get better when you believe that others have to change." Esther Hicks San Diego, CA 08-31-19 ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 3:36 PM
Hi, just wanted to let you know what the house looked like after my sims have been living in it for a while.

Here's a pic of my family, the Van Goulds - Bonnie, her husband Ayden (he lives long enough for a second chance!) and twins Sophie and Gwendolyn. The whole family is filled with geeks and they really enjoy playing video games together. The two furry friends aren't in the picture, sadly.

Their wedding. Ayden had to wait a while, because Bonnie went off to college. He proposed during her between-term break, but they decided to put it off until she had her tech degree in the pocket. His best friend Pip has front seats. As Bonnie and Ayden are both proper, they won't be getting any children before they say the magic words.

Playing with Gwendolyn when she was a toddler. Bonnie is cas-made and I decided to play without cheats this time. By now, we got 30.000 in cash and end-of-the-line kitchen equipment! woo. Didn't think it would be that easy. (The first few days I had a 'flower plucking career' just to pay the bills. That was in a different house.)

Birthday time! Gwendolyn has already grown up, so now it's Sophie's turn. Sophie is a sweet girl. She loves dogs, just like Bonnie, and is just so smart! Gwendolyn, however, well... she has a bit of an evil strike!

I hope you like the way I'm playing with your house. I have to admit I changed a lot, but I loved it so much (especially the foliage and the roof) I didn't want to play anything else.