Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 10 (Who?), Viewed: 13172 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 12:57 PM
Default The male genitals mod?
Hey A few months ago I bought all the sims games and expansions, late night being the last. I started to heavily mod my game and somehow came across a male genitals mod, that could be seen when naked. I think it was shown on this site, but you had to click on a link and sign up to another site in order to download it.

Anyhow I now have generations and the mod has now been rendered obsolete and I want to try and get a new update, however all traces of this mod and the site it came from have all gone, can someone point me into the right direction please
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 1:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archamedes
Hey A few months ago I bought all the sims games and expansions, late night being the last. I started to heavily mod my game and somehow came across a male genitals mod, that could be seen when naked. I think it was shown on this site, but you had to click on a link and sign up to another site in order to download it.

Anyhow I now have generations and the mod has now been rendered obsolete and I want to try and get a new update, however all traces of this mod and the site it came from have all gone, can someone point me into the right direction please

Male genitals mod?

Do you mean the male 'private parts' accessory?

It's on sexysims2 but I think they've been closed because every time I go on there I get a bad gateway.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 1:41 PM
yeah i tried to get on there from google today and got the same thing
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#4 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 1:58 PM
We haven't closed SXS, we're just finishing setting MTS back up before we move onto SXS.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 2:08 PM
Ohhhh that explains that then :P

Could've put a message up couldn't they? lol
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#6 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:08 PM
What d'you think the two news posts about the downtime are?

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:24 PM
any idea when its all going to be up and running again?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider
What d'you think the two news posts about the downtime are?

Touché
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 7:12 AM
Uhm I know this will make me sound foolish but I am also looking for some genitals for my sims. The barbie doll effect freaks me out so much and the censor was so grating I eventually got tired of it and removed it. However my research proved confusing. I would like a set of both male and female anatomy. I have been searching over at sexy sims 2 but I am terrified of getting something wrong. Everything seems to be connected to skin tones replacements and mesh I might need so can someone tell me what would work and how to go about picking some suitable CC

Would this one work?
http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=173643

Is it shower proof? or clothing? I can't seem to tell adn would I need the other meshes and skins it talkign about for these to work?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:51 AM
Is this what you were looking for? http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172470
Instructor
#11 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrlgirl
Uhm I know this will make me sound foolish but I am also looking for some genitals for my sims. The barbie doll effect freaks me out so much and the censor was so grating I eventually got tired of it and removed it. However my research proved confusing. I would like a set of both male and female anatomy. I have been searching over at sexy sims 2 but I am terrified of getting something wrong. Everything seems to be connected to skin tones replacements and mesh I might need so can someone tell me what would work and how to go about picking some suitable CC

Would this one work?
http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=173643

Is it shower proof? or clothing? I can't seem to tell adn would I need the other meshes and skins it talkign about for these to work?

I have one that replaces the male nude bottoms as I hate the whole 'Barbie Doll Effect' too
http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172983

As far as I know, it only replaces the bottoms for nude so when your male sim is nude, it will automatically show like this. As for females, I've never downloaded anything to have their 'private parts' show, only skins. Ladyfrontbum has a few skins that will show everything, so I'm unsure if your link is shower proof. I guess if it's an accessory, you could always apply the accessories when you edit the nude outfit.

Hope this helps

Look alive, sunshine...

Section jump