Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 8:00 AM
May I have all of them???

Hey there! :)
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 1:05 PM Last edited by Captain THPS4 : 4th Jul 2011 at 4:56 PM.
For now I'll say Late Night. Urban life, clubs, celebs, high rises, hot tubs, bands, vampires...overall it really made neighborhoods feel more alive. Out of the occults we have so far, I find the vampires to be the most unique and fun to play as. Living in high rises in the game doesn't feel that different from living in a house, but it's the atmosphere that counts for me. I also really missed Superstar and while the fame system could have been a lot better it's better than nothing. I almost said Generations, but it doesn't add enough sweeping changes and it should have been included with the base game.

However, when Pets is released I'll very likely change my mind. As good as all the current EPs are, my mind keeps thinking "*Sigh* This game would be so much better with animals." I remember TS2 felt empty to me before Pets came out for that game, and with TS3 I feel the same. So many people I know in real life own a cat or dog, it feels strange to see 0% of my sim population own neither. Plus we know we're getting horses this time which is something I have a feeling I won't be able to do without once we get them. Assuming they're still in the game, the wildlife seen in the leaked "Unleashed" trailer is something I've wanted since the base game.
Instructor
#28 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 9:52 PM
Well, I won't comment on EPs that aren't out yet or that might not even be made so I will say...

Late Night.

Generations is REALLY close, but the vamps and the mixology skill make Late Night barely eek out above it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
If EA makes something-like OFB EP (without any sucks part of it), I'll choose that one over any other EP's...

Oh yea i forgot about this one. I loved Open For Business as well so i hope they do something similar in The Sims 3 and expand on it.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Page 2 of 2