Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heat of Summer

by armiel Posted 7th Jul 2011 at 6:12 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 8:47 PM
Fabulous work as all ways
i love how homie it feels and the character it has. Thanks for letting me test play it for you :P
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 12:40 AM
One of the first custom houses I decided to download in a long time! I agree I love the "homey"ness(sp?) feel to it. an excellent family home <3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 2:37 PM
This is not just a house, it's a lovely, comfortable-looking home. Beautiful work :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 10:31 PM
Thnnks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 11:40 AM
Brilliant get-away home for my sims :heart:
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:22 PM
This is great,your panelling work is awesome :p
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 9:41 PM
omg beautiful! Great job! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 11:03 PM
nice just nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 3:14 AM
By any chance, is your favorite color green...?

Lovely home.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vueiy_Visarelli
By any chance, is your favorite color green...?

Lovely home.
Ehehe, one of them is, yes, though I don't think I had used it in the decoration and interior stuff so much before this one. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 11:25 PM
the curtains in the kitchen are at the bottom of the windows, how do i get them to be at the top of the windows like the ones in the dining area? i got the curtain mod but that just moves them around at the level they're at, it doesnt let me raise or lower them? sorry if this is a dumb question.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunnaie
the curtains in the kitchen are at the bottom of the windows, how do i get them to be at the top of the windows like the ones in the dining area? i got the curtain mod but that just moves them around at the level they're at, it doesnt let me raise or lower them? sorry if this is a dumb question.
First, make sure the curtain mod is actually installed in your game. Then, grab the curtain and make sure you move the mouse up or down, not to the sides.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:31 PM
Very nice!