Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Breakers Surf Shop

by keef1973 Posted 8th Jul 2011 at 2:55 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:39 PM
OMG! This came at such a perfect time! I'm building a beach city and this will help complete it! Thank you sooo much
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:12 AM
Terrific lot! Thanks for sharing it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:12 AM
This is a great beach lot. I'm in awe as to how you build out into the ocean.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 5:54 AM
I love the lot, and a really cool feature is the diving board above the ocean. Nice, I'm downloading when I get the chance!
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 1:29 AM
You make such great beach lots.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 11:27 AM
Many thanks to all that downloaded, thanked and especially those that took the time to make a comment, they are much appreciated.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 4:58 AM
I absolutely love this! It is a wonderful build. For some reason I can't get it to place in my neighborhood though. The footprint stays red everywhere I try to place it. I have a nice open coastline with a couple of beach front properties already placed. Am I maybe doing something wrong?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 9:08 AM
myrab51 are you using the Twikkii Island hood ? Beachlots are difficult to place in hoods they were not built in. If you are it should place in the position indicated in the
screenshot. Try placing a new 4x5 beachlot, bulldoze it and then try to place Breakers again. Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 12:10 AM
You said that you had tested this as an owned community lot business, but even though I've placed it in Twikkii Island, I cannot buy it. Do I have to create a seperate neighbourhood based on Twikkii Island and move my sim into there in order to allow her to buy this lot?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 5:25 PM
Jade01 Twikki Island is a Vacation hood, in order for you to purchase Breakers it must be in a downtown or residential hood using the Twikkii Island map. Pick up the phone and buy business. No need to move your Sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 7:04 AM
Great lot. I'm building a beachlot myself bu somehow I can't build walls and floors into the water. I see your lot has two peers going into the water. Could you tell me how you did this?
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:00 AM
obimarcoroni Poky92 made a video tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytR1jlBM7gE
If you need an instant pier lilmidgeb made a template it is available here on MTS
http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=1039240
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 1:31 PM
This is a wonderful lot! I was able to slide it into a custom beachfront terrain with no trouble, and it looks fabulous ingame. Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th May 2012 at 11:47 PM
For some reason I cannot place this in the community. I have never had this problem before. I re-downloaded and installed it and had no change
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th May 2012 at 1:44 PM
Edtricia, have you created a Community Hood using the Twikki Island map. It should place in the position indicated in the lot pics. eshuff managed to use it in a custom terrain but due to the nature of beachlots this is not always possible without making adjustments with Mootildas Lot Adjuster.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:21 AM
Thank You