Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Spellbound" - Occult symbol pendants! ~

by psych Posted 6th Jul 2011 at 8:13 PM

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 9:27 PM Last edited by HarVee : 7th Jul 2011 at 6:04 PM.
Nice upload! There is really not enough accessories items which are similar to this style for TS2, this will be a great addition to the few that I have.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 10:02 PM
wow its perfect for goths and ive recently picked up liking witches even though i am christian this is great thanks! Maybe you should make some things that represent this show called ghost whisper
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 11:09 PM
^these aren't "goth", most of it's Wiccan, a totally different thing. Just saying.

Anyway, these look great Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 11:20 PM
Nice upload thank you :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 12:00 AM
The funny thing is, the upside-down cross is actually more "proper" than the rightside-up one. In fact, it's the symbol of Peter.

Would it be possible to make versions of these for teenagers?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 12:25 AM
Thank you all.
@reaper with no name
I've read about that, and no matter, aesthetically I seem to find both of them pretty. Not a satanist, but I like inverted one more. And yes, Ofcourse, will do for teens. :D
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 3:24 AM
Useful for my witchy ladies. What is that symbol that looks like lots of cartoon feet in a circle? Does it have a meaning?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:06 AM
I love the ankh necklace just because it coincides with my beliefs and my love of the ancient egyptain beliefs.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 7:54 AM
They're all so pretty and well done! I will be downloading all of these! I especially love the Anhk and already have an idea of which sim would love this necklace for her collection!

I have a keen interest in theology, though I do not practice any of it myself, so I find religions of all shapes and affiliations to be worth learning about, even if I do not agree with them. Knowledge is power!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 8:28 AM Last edited by Bahu Bike : 7th Jul 2011 at 9:17 AM.
I remembered "Supernatural". I loved it. :lovestruc Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:23 PM
Aww thank you all, really. :D
@CatOfEvilGenius: If you meant the first one on the picture, it's called collowrath, and represents ancient slavic pagan religion.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:39 PM
this is hot and it looks amazing thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:15 PM
I like it very much and my Goth and Goth Lolita Sims will love it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 12:24 AM
My witch sims love this pendants.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 12:28 AM
Thank you thank you thank you, these are great :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 6:52 AM
I love all of them ,but my favorite is the inverted cross with the pentagram. It beckons to me.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 9:39 AM
I adore these
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 3:22 PM
Are these made as "glasses" or as buyable necklaces? I admit, I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone make the buyable necklaces, but I figured I'd ask.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 4:48 PM
@Faerieimp: They're made as accessories, which means as "glasses", yes. If you meant the buyable like the bon voyage ones, no, they're not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 9:59 PM
i think i'm in love,hihi
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 7:11 AM
These are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! Looks like my sims'll be joining some cults now whether they like it or not, doo dee doo dee doo~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:46 PM
Thanks for these. I was looking for a Wiccan necklace like the 2nd one pictured (first row). Hopefully there will be more to come.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 7:07 PM
These look great! Thank you very much from me and my Goth & Witch Sims!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faerieimp
Are these made as "glasses" or as buyable necklaces? I admit, I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone make the buyable necklaces, but I figured I'd ask.

I had buyable BV jewelery from Bienchen but I think I downloaded that from her homepage sims2me. And some lovely earrings from here, but I can't remember the creator's name. So there is buyable jewelery around, it just takes some digging.

I've read that there's a glitch with the turn-on & -off system, so the game doesn't care wether it's in the glasses- or jewelery-category. Which is good to know if you have a Sim with a glasses turn-on and a jewelery turn-off (or vice versa), you'd better change that because you won't be able to get the best chemistry.
Page 1 of 3