Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blanche Dead and Alive Sim

by hatthecat123 Posted 8th Jul 2011 at 10:12 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2011 at 7:06 PM by hatthecat123

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 11:21 PM
You're welcome!

Thanks for mention me!!
I really like how your upload came out. I especially like your presentation and the pictures. The dress looks like unbelievable beautiful in the back.
It just turned out being more than a Pixar styled Sim... now it has its own unique background story.

Well done

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShineShine
You're welcome!

Thanks for mention me!!
I really like how your upload came out. I especially like your presentation and the pictures. The dress looks like unbelievable beautiful in the back.
It just turned out being more than a Pixar styled Sim... now it has its own unique background story.

Well done

thank you and no problem

A good friend of mine once said "Pythagorain Circles, that's just what life is.", when you think about this it doesn't make sense...well neither does life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 3:23 PM
I love HER !!!! She reminds me of the Baby Jane Splicer from the Game Bioshock :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 9:40 PM
The dead version of her reminds me of Alexandra the Angel from Kuroshitsuji:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 4:05 PM
Nice character... probably some awesomeness genetics hidden in this sim! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 11:27 PM
It looks like a lovely sim, but the hair mesh no longer seems to be available?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 8:53 PM
She's lovely. But, the one thing I love the most are her 'dead' eyes. Those looks so wonderful...have you considered making an eye set based on this? Would be gorgeous.

Well done. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:55 AM
thankkkk:)