Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:55 PM
That area you see with the pet falcon shot is the reception hall with some new column type. In the gamespot demo video you catch a brief glimpse of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiUY2kLNa6I

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Outfit_Planner
That area you see with the pet falcon shot is the reception hall with some new column type. In the gamespot demo video you catch a brief glimpse of it.

Ahhh ok!
Instructor
#28 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 9:16 PM
I'm kinda excited to attack someone with a parrot!
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Outfit_Planner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiUY2kLNa6I

Actually the angle is from the training yard. Unless it will be possible to place a "reception hall" there, it looks like just columns, floor, railing and stuff.

Compare pics:
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#30 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 1:13 AM
Aren't they just tricky? But they do that all the time with stuff that is about to come out...make it look like it is more than what it is...
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 1:33 AM
I really want to see more kingdoms, Ill end up getting bored of the current one.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hzarg
Actually the angle is from the training yard. Unless it will be possible to place a "reception hall" there, it looks like just columns, floor, railing and stuff.

Compare pics:

I could see them replacing the training yard. It's kind of redundant for the most part.
You get it with the knight's building which already has training dumbies.
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 5:27 PM Last edited by Hzarg : 15th Jul 2011 at 2:23 AM.
Noble House? Maybe? Let's hope so. Never used the training yard much myself. Now, if it had jousting on horseback... I have a feeling that's stuff is going to be an Adventure Pack> Sims Medieval: Chivalry and Romance...
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 2:59 AM
I'm really excited for this pack! EA has a great sense of humor when it comes to Sim interactions and quests, so I can't wait to see what they do with the pirate Sims. This will be hilarious!

I'd also love the options to have new kingdoms set up sort of how the Sim neighborhoods are. New kingdoms to explore would be my number one wish for the expansion packs - besides Sim aging. My older kingdoms are plagued with children! I've just stopped my Sims from having kids altogether lol
Field Researcher
#35 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:50 AM
God, when he skipped to the hall it almost taked forever to load the interior! I fear that they didn't fix anything with this ep...
Page 2 of 2