Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 2:46 AM
haha, my game wouldn't allow mods at all without crashing, so I uninstalled it and will stay at 1.13 for the foreseeable future.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 3:35 AM
Really? I have no problems with 2.0. Except for having to update my interaction injectors. What mods are you using?
Instructor
#53 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 4:40 AM
at the time of first load, none, and it worked fine, then I used a no cd mod cause 2.0 messed up my digital dl, and then i used the new medieval core v2, and it would only go to the loading screen then "Encounter a problem" and CTD. I could play without mods, but I don't ever play a game like that.
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
Also, be warned that Children can wish for pregnancy . . .and be granted their wish *facepalm*

Kids can have babies now too with this mod?????????!!!!!?? lol!!! Weeeiiirrrddd.....
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 11:20 PM
help?
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
I have heard a couple of people ask for this, so here is a Sims Medieval Same Sex pregnancy mod, and a mod which allows Asexual Pregnancy by wishing at the town well.

Same Sex Mod
The Same Sex mod leaves normal Male/Female pregnancies as they are, but allows the sim that chooses the Woohoo interaction to become pregnant from Same Sex Woohoo.

Wish For Child Mod
This mod adds an interaction to the town well that allows you to wish for a child. The sim that wishes for a child instantly becomes pregnant.

Male Maternity Clothing
Added a package which will give males bodies during pregnancy. They will not show pregnancy, but they at least they now have bodies. Thanks to vidov whos Male Nude Cloth mod led me to the answer, and to DarthKitsune for pointing it out.

New Core Beta
The Core Beta has been moved to Grim's Medieval Core

Compatibility
Both of these mods require a core mod in order to work. Therefore they will conflict with any mod which modifies GameplaySystems.dll, and they require the d3dx9_31.dll. The mods are designed to work together, and both enable lock saving if you’re using my locking doors mod.

Installation
Same Sex Mod
Simply place the SameSexPregnancy_V_1_3_13.package in you’re Mods/Packages directory.

Wish For Child Mod
Place the WishForChild.package in you’re Mods/Packages directory. You will also need to install either the SameSexPregnancy_V_1_3_13.package, or the GrimsTSMCoreEnabler_V_1_3_13.package (for those who want only Wish For Child)

I try to test these mods as well as I can, but I would advise making a backup before using this any mod. As always if you have problems with the mod I'll try to help.

These mods dont work actually. Not for me at least. I installed them right. I am using 'wish for a child' instead of 'same sex pregnancy' like u said. but when i open the game it doesnt even get past the loading screen (right after the intro vid). It just keeps loading. And it doesnt play the music or show the heros anymore. it used to work fine. Can u help me please? or can someone help me with this? I really want these mods to work. Thank u.
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 11:28 PM
All the functionality of this mod has been moved to my core. It's a much better version than this one.
Instructor
#57 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:59 AM
Grim's Super-Mod FTW!
Test Subject
#58 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 10:21 PM
my sims medieval doesnt work anymore since i installed these mods. It just keeps crashing now and wont let me open the game.

when it crashes it says this: "unable to start game service initalization failed"

Help would be great.
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:12 AM
These mod's won't damage your game (especially if they've never successfully loaded). If removing the mods doesn't fix the problem it must lie elsewhere. You should always test crashes by removing your mods folder.

Otherwise, I have never experianced this error, so I don't know a solution for you. Perhaps try deleting your cache files. If they are currupted in some way they can cause this error.
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:44 PM
It doesn't work for me. I don't see a Wish for a Child option in the well. Is there something I'm missing? I copied the mods in the Mods/Package folder.
Instructor
Original Poster
#61 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:59 PM
Grim's Medieval Core

The best version of these mods can be found in my core. The versions in this thread are no longer updated.
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 9:42 AM
Thank you. I overlooked that part
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 4:02 AM
Is this mods only work with pirates and nobles installed?
Forum Resident
#64 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 9:08 AM
You revived this to ask that, you should have read the post above.
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
Grim's Medieval Core

The best version of these mods can be found in my core. The versions in this thread are no longer updated.
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 8:29 AM
This looks like such a fun mod! Thank you so much for taking your time to create this, I'm sure a lot of people are really grateful to you for this! (And me too, of course~ xD)

I just have one problem though! No matter how much I want to play with this mod, it just won't seem to work properly! D:

You see, I've downloaded all the files required that were stated up there, even going to your updated post of this mod but it still won't work on my Sims! At first, I went to the later, updated post and got the latest version of your "grim core" package, and when I installed it into the folder, TSM would start up, complete with the modified logo, yet it wouldn't get past the loading screen even when the bar was already full. The thing would just freeze with the cursor still doing the loading movement!!!!

Later on I realized that there was the "code enabler file" which I got as well, and when I placed it into the folder-- the game opened yet crashed each time the bar reached halfway, your modified logo of the game was no more to be seen.

I was hoping you could help me find out how to fix this so I can be able to use this mod! You see, I'm quite new at all these modding/techie/stuff and I was hoping you could maybe give me a gist of what's going on? @@;;;

Thank you so much and hoping for your swift reply! XD
Forum Resident
#66 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 2:54 PM
When game freeze during load up, it's most times related to either an incompatle mod with your game version or a mod conflict.
Sadly fixing the above is trial & error aproach aka remove all mods put them in again 1by1 until it freeze again, then u'll know which is causing the problem.
Instructor
Original Poster
#67 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:23 AM Last edited by grimreefer24601 : 4th Jul 2012 at 7:35 AM.
This mod will not work for an current version of the game. All of the functionality of this mod has been moved to my core.

See post #61.

However, since you're here. Make sure you have d3dx9_31.dll in your Game/Bin folder. Also, don't use any of the mods from this thread at the same time as my core. They conflict. Badly.

Any further question about this mod shoud be in my core thread. This thread is no longer supported.
Page 3 of 3