Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gorgeous Family Home - No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 9:40 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2012 at 2:03 PM by cameron360 : Alert users there is no custom content

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 11:33 PM
This is absolutely Stunning, and has wonderful use of the space within the home. Thank you so much
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 11:37 PM
Beautiful house, and perfectly decorated. Thanks for uploading it. ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:39 AM
GORGEOUS! I'm downloading it even though i dont have BV, AL, or FT. I'll just be missing a few items. :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 1:19 AM
It's nice to hear all the nice comments
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FallingAwayFromMe
GORGEOUS! I'm downloading it even though i dont have BV, AL, or FT. I'll just be missing a few items. :3

Sadly it will most likely cause your game to crash.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 7:43 PM
cant wait to download and renovate the inside idk i love renovating ever house i download love the curve appeal and landscaping, question why no bathroom hooked to the master bedroom?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 9:11 PM
Sadly it will most likely cause your game to crash.

----

Actually, I downloaded content all the time even if i dont have all the EPs. I've been doing for forever and my game hasn't crashed once. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michael808702
cant wait to download and renovate the inside idk i love renovating ever house i download love the curve appeal and landscaping, question why no bathroom hooked to the master bedroom?

Having a bathroom connected to the master bedroom would run the risk of having only 3 bedrooms and then there would be too many bathrooms in the house. Not all homes require an ensuite. I also didn't think it was necessary for 2 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets in a home of that size. I did spend a fair bit of time considering the layout and floorplan of this house.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:59 PM Last edited by michael808702 : 17th Jul 2011 at 7:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cameron360
Having a bathroom connected to the master bedroom would run the risk of having only 3 bedrooms and then there would be too many bathrooms in the house. Not all homes require an ensuite. I also didn't think it was necessary for 2 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets in a home of that size. I did spend a fair bit of time considering the layout and floorplan of this house.

If looking from the front i took out the closets of the room on the right side with the tan bed and completely took out the room with the red bed and made that a master bath and closet i then took the bigger of the two bathrooms on the otherside of the hall and made that a mini office or study even though i made it 3bedrooms the mini office or study could be a nursey if wanted to, it looks good i love downstairs though the open layout, i also took out the downstaris library thing and made it a mud room and laundry since their was now a study upstaires i also moved the side door from the living room into the mud room, great house though just thought i would tell you would i did with your creation .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 8:31 PM
Ooh, absolutely stunning! I especially love the bedrooms & the yards. May I please use this home in my next-gen series for Pleasantview? It would be for the Long-Broke family (Brandi, Benjamin, Jacob, & little Sherri. I may also show Beau moving into the guest room for summer, as he & the other younger sims of PV are going to be in college by then). ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:42 PM
I absolutely love your house. The layout is perfect for this growing family of mine, thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NekoGirl
Ooh, absolutely stunning! I especially love the bedrooms & the yards. May I please use this home in my next-gen series for Pleasantview? It would be for the Long-Broke family (Brandi, Benjamin, Jacob, & little Sherri. I may also show Beau moving into the guest room for summer, as he & the other younger sims of PV are going to be in college by then). ^_^

Please feel free to use this for yourself, feel free to modify if you want but please do not re-upload it anywhere else. Glad you like it

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:24 PM
This house is absolutely stunning! Fantastic job on making it I really want to download it, but I don't have Bon Voyage, I have everything else though. Would it cause my game to crash, or would it just be missing a few items?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:22 PM
This is a really beautiful and well-designed house. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Indigirl
This house is absolutely stunning! Fantastic job on making it I really want to download it, but I don't have Bon Voyage, I have everything else though. Would it cause my game to crash, or would it just be missing a few items?

It may cause your game to crash but I'm not exactly sure. If you do try, make sure you backup all your sims data first.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 9:02 PM
Ooh, lovely! I adore the layout of this, both inside and out!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 4:04 PM
Such lovely details! I especially love the master bedroom, but the whole house lives up to its name!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 5:08 PM
Wonderful and perfect for a big family ^^
I love it.