Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:57 AM
I've made the male replacement mesh. Let's cross our fingers that sexysims2 will allow adult Medieval mods.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:49 AM
fingers & toes crossed. i'd cross my eyes, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut then how else will i play TSM?
#28 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 11:30 PM
That's such a hot sim. The OP is even hotter.
Instructor
#29 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 10:56 PM
My female mesh replacement has been approved at sexysims2. It can be found with the Sims 3 mods. It's the only item I've uploaded there, so if you search for grimreefer24601 you should be able to find it. Hopefully I'll get a few of you to comment on it.

The male replacement is made, so I'll try to submit the thread in the next few days.
Instructor
#30 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 12:48 AM
Male mesh is also submitted, awaiting approval.
Instructor
#31 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 2:05 PM
Male mesh has also been approved at sexysims2 for those who are interested.
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
Male mesh has also been approved at sexysims2 for those who are interested.

Thanks....just got them both! (I'm RockinRobin over there) They both look awesome!
Instructor
#33 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 3:13 AM
truly great work, once again Grim!
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 4:06 AM
Thanks Grim! And *wow*...that's, errmm ... impressive! ;-)
Instructor
#35 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 6:02 AM
What, you wanted a small one? I suppose I could scale it down, but.... Maybe it's too small?
Instructor
#36 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 6:25 AM
go big or go home, make it bigger!!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 8:26 AM
Just one question, is this nude version (both male and female) how they look when they are taking a bath, or is it a a new clothing? Question is will I get some nude npcs walking around in my game.
Instructor
#38 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 10:04 AM
Yes, this is how they look when bathing, and yes, you will get nude NPC's .
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
go big or go home, make it bigger!!!!

Ummm, I think it's quite big enough!

The females don't look any different though, for some reason. I put them both in the same folder but the male one works and the female one doesn't appear to.
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 10:22 PM
Sorry I don't get it, DarthKitsune. Is this mesh that changes basic mash of nude sims in game, or is it mash for new clothes that is just nude sims. If it is the first, in my logic, the sims will be nude with genitals only when they are really nude in the game (taking a bath, or sleeping after woohoo with grim's core mode). And I don't see why would there be sims walking naked around town. But if it is new clothing options, than you would be able to chose naked clothing from your inventory and nude sims walking around town would be very likely.

I hope I made myself clear, since English is not my mother tongue.

No matter what this mod does I will probably use it.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 10:30 PM
vidov's tsm-malenude.zip download here in the opening post is nude "clothing". It is what causes sims to occasionally wander nude.
grimreefer's nude mesh hosted at sexysim2 is the anatomical shape "under the nude clothing". It is what make sims look realistic.
grim's file works with or without vidov's file.
skin-tone files are also separate downloads.
hope that helps...
Instructor
#42 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by almir_game
Sorry I don't get it, DarthKitsune. Is this mesh that changes basic mash of nude sims in game, or is it mash for new clothes that is just nude sims. If it is the first, in my logic, the sims will be nude with genitals only when they are really nude in the game (taking a bath, or sleeping after woohoo with grim's core mode). And I don't see why would there be sims walking naked around town. But if it is new clothing options, than you would be able to chose naked clothing from your inventory and nude sims walking around town would be very likely.

I hope I made myself clear, since English is not my mother tongue.

No matter what this mod does I will probably use it.

This mod adds genitals to the existing nude clothing mesh (if you have Vidov's installed) and it also gives genitals to the sims when they remove their clothing to bathe and sleep in the nude.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 10:58 PM
Ahhhh, now I get it, it is actually both of those thing I mentioned.

Ok i placed both grim's male nude cloth and TummyZa's hairy male mod, and I get this:

My male heroes obviously now have body hair (it can be seen in more revealing clothing), in wardrobe I don't have options for new nude clothes, and when my sims bath they are nude but in plan texture not hairy on from TummyZa. Since I'm quite new to this modding is it possible that i have to place mods in different sub-folders in my mod folder. Current situation is like this:
Folder Mods>Packages and in that folder there are four files (GrimsMedievalCore_V_2_0_13_beta.package; GrimsMedievalFemaleNudeMesh.package; GrimsMedievalMaleNudeMesh.package; TSM_Hairy_maleskin_test_tummyza.package).

is it even possible to use TummyZa's textures on Grim's meshes in the really game nude moments (taking bath).
Instructor
#44 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleBird64
Ummm, I think it's quite big enough!

The females don't look any different though, for some reason. I put them both in the same folder but the male one works and the female one doesn't appear to.

Really, I don't want to jack vidov's thread. Please ask any further questions about my meshes at the sesxysims2 forum.

The change in the female mesh is sleight, and only visible at lod1. Actually both male and female meshes only have lod1. This means they will only show close up. It also may just be hard to see the change in the actual game. Try using vidov's female clothing in CAS and see if it works.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
TummyZa's body hair mod works, no genitals or anything, just some nice hair. There's also a nipples+Hair for the females mod as well.

I downloaded TummyZa's custom body hair. But it doesn't seem to work. Anything special I needed to do other than the normal install?

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Instructor
#46 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:33 PM
the files should say whether it's the male hairy or not. I've got like 5 mods dealing with nudity not including the censor remover.
Instructor
#47 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 5:15 AM
How does it not work? This is honestly the modders worst question (no offence). It doesn't work can mean a million things. It's easier to help when you can be more specific.

As you question stands I can only pose more questions. Does the texture not show up? Does the nude clothing not work? Does the texture not work with my mesh? What doesn't work?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:01 PM
The male nude mesh shows up in game play as well as the nude female mesh. I copied the TummyZa male hair package into the mods/packages folder but in game play no body hair shows up.
I did not download the male nude cloth from the original posting because I understood that it worked like an outfit and they would go around nude all the time.

Instructor
#49 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:09 AM
*head scratch* it should show up. does the body hair file say hairy? are you using both the smooth and hairy mod together? they don't work together, as far as I know. What nude mods have you got installed exactly?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:03 AM
What I have
TummyZa TMZ 1208195 Custom body hair...only one package and it does not say smooth or hairy.

GrimsMedievalFemaleNudeMesh
GrimsMedievalMaleNudeMesh.
I am wondering if you are referring to a different body hair mod. I suspect that the one I have is not compatible with Medieval.

Page 2 of 4