Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:39 PM
That may be an incompatable mod. I know he's made them for TS3 also. The skin I used with my mesh is actually the More Hairy version found here, List of TSM Mods.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:14 PM
Thanks...that is not the one I downloaded so this will probably solve my problem.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 2:33 AM
Where did you found this skin?
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:14 PM
on sexsims2 is a skin with penis so please download it http://sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=173721
Instructor
#55 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 11:37 PM
Not sure of the real question. Probably language difficulty. AlexanderFebo linked my nude mesh, but it technically does not include the skin. The skin I use for this mesh is provided by TummyZa. The more Hairy version in the screenshots. The link is in post 51, but it seems to me you may mean something else.
Instructor
#56 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 12:04 AM Last edited by grimreefer24601 : 16th Feb 2012 at 1:52 AM. Reason: New Addition
I'm adding this here, since I'm not sure how regularly Medieval simmers look at SexySims2. Vidov, if you mind me posting in your thread let me know, and I'll start a new one, but since our mods are related, for now I'm posting here.

Thanks to some help from CmarNYC I've been able to get a Length slider working on my Male Nude Mesh. I'd like to add a few more sliders, and further tweak the one I've made, but to those paying attention, keep looking back because soon there will be a new better version.

Any suggestions while I'm working on it are appreiciated.

I'll post on both sites when I have the new download available.

Edit: I actually have added a couple of test sliders for interested parties. Please invite me to those parties.
Scholar
#57 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
I'm adding this here, since I'm not sure how regularly Medieval simmers look at SexySims2. Vidov, if you mind me posting in your thread let me know, and I'll start a new one, but since our mods are related, for now I'm posting here.

Thanks to some help from CmarNYC I've been able to get a Length slider working on my Male Nude Mesh. I'd like to add a few more sliders, and further tweak the one I've made, but to those paying attention, keep looking back because soon there will be a new better version.

Edit: I actually have added a couple of test sliders for interested parties. Please invite me to those parties.

ROFL

thank you for this, my monarch has become slightly terrifying since I saw what he hides in his trousers :P
I was going to make a suggestion but I see it's already there as one of the test sliders.
Instructor
#58 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 11:13 PM
i'll test out the length slider. I want my black sims to wade through the crowds with a monster!
Instructor
#59 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 11:49 PM
Had to update actually. It was causing errors in other meshes. New version today fixes this, and adds a Thickness slider.
Test Subject
#60 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 6:13 AM
Thanks! Now my Midi-Sims look natural, too! Oh and Grim, Your Male mod works in both Pand N and TS3!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 9:02 AM

i don't mind. besides, your mods are great

when you are dead, seek not your tomb on earth but seek it in hearts of men
Test Subject
#62 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:25 PM
Default Male Nude Cloth - Female Nude Clothing
@ Vidov .. .Could you please re-up-load your Female Nude Clothing Mod , as it is no longer available where is was for Downloading ? Tried to download it 3 + times , only to find it had been 'removed' . I did get the Male version and it works fine so far , now I need the Female one . Thanks in advance !

Also , anyone know if the Male and Female ' genitalia ' mods from Sims 3 , will work in TSM ? , or would their be problems ? The Mods there look so much more 'detailed' then what I've seen so far for TSM . Just Asking .
Scholar
#63 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldtimearcher
@ Vidov .. .Could you please re-up-load your Female Nude Clothing Mod , as it is no longer available where is was for Downloading ? Tried to download it 3 + times , only to find it had been 'removed' . I did get the Male version and it works fine so far , now I need the Female one . Thanks in advance !

Also , anyone know if the Male and Female ' genitalia ' mods from Sims 3 , will work in TSM ? , or would their be problems ? The Mods there look so much more 'detailed' then what I've seen so far for TSM . Just Asking .

The detail doesn't come off the mesh, it comes off the skintone.
If you're using the nude clothing and wondering why there's no detail on this part it's because there is none. It's the standard game nude enabled for CAS.
You'd need something like Tummyza's nude skintone to work nicely with both vidov's enabler and Grim's mesh.
Test Subject
#64 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 10:06 AM
Yeah. . . okay , I know the differences . The first part of my request was about the NEED of the Female Nude Clothing. . .so when I create a female hero , I can make the adjustments then, cause I'll be able to see what I'm doing, otherwise she'll be wearing an outfit and I won't see my adjustments .

The second part of the request. . . .was .. .if one could 'use' The Sims 3 Breast and Penis detail mods in TSM . That is still left to be answered. I already have Delph's Breast Slider package , and it's fine , and for the Males , I'm using Grims Penis Slider package. . . it's a little . . . ' rough around the edges ' . That's why I was asking about using TS3' detail' mods in TSM . Sorry , I didn't explain with more details in my initial request .

P.S. : After the character is created , can you change the ' adjustments ' on sims that you made, before the detail slides were installed in the game ? When I have tried to go into ' Edit the CAS ' ( thinking it'd be the same set-up as when you first created the Sim ), there was no 'ability' to perform those funtions , is that normal ? or is something not working right ?
Scholar
#65 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 11:03 AM
Yeah. . . okay , I know the differences . The first part of my request was about the NEED of the Female Nude Clothing. . .so when I create a female hero , I can make the adjustments then, cause I'll be able to see what I'm doing, otherwise she'll be wearing an outfit and I won't see my adjustments .

The second part of the request. . . .was .. .if one could 'use' The Sims 3 Breast and Penis detail mods in TSM . That is still left to be answered. I already have Delph's Breast Slider package , and it's fine , and for the Males , I'm using Grims Penis Slider package. . . it's a little . . . ' rough around the edges ' . That's why I was asking about using TS3' detail' mods in TSM . Sorry , I didn't explain with more details in my initial request .

P.S. : After the character is created , can you change the ' adjustments ' on sims that you made, before the detail slides were installed in the game ? When I have tried to go into ' Edit the CAS ' ( thinking it'd be the same set-up as when you first created the Sim ), there was no 'ability' to perform those funtions , is that normal ? or is something not working right ?

The female nude clothing is just a simple casp edit as far as I'm aware. You can do it yourself.

You can use TS3 skintones, but given that TSM is a much higher quality than TS3 and that TS3 skintones are created to work on color sliders which TSM doesn't have, there is a noticeable loss of color and in some cases..detail from the skintones, since some can appear too bright. It's hit or miss.
As for the meshes you want to use, I don't know, you could try and find out. Like you I have TS3 sliders, but I've never tried putting the adjustment meshes in. Since the bodies are a different size you might find they don't sit in the right place or there's a gap between the sim and the 'adjustment'. You'll probably have to make casp edits to get them to show as well.

Edit in CAS should be showing everything that's available in a normal CAS environment.
I haven't gone back and tried to change one that was altered before the sliders were available though, but since they should be automatically using the newest version there shouldn't be a problem editing them.

I'd give Grim more credit than you have though. He's not a mesher, and he also learned how to create sliders very quickly so us TSM players could have something we previously didn't have access to, and still wouldn't have without him. I think he did a great job. It's very disheartening for any creator to read comments like yours.
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 6:51 PM
@ ChickieTeeta. . . . ' just a simple casp edit ' , for you perhaps, tho not for some one who has no idea how to do that .

We seem to have a differculty communicating . What one writes, can be read by another, and they not see what the other was saying . ( I'm an American, so perhaps I have an accent that makes it hard for others to understand ?)

As in my 'feedback' on Grim's Penis w/Sliders Mod . In his OP , he said it was in 'beta', and asked for feedback on how they worked . At a later time I will post in his thread more details on my experience using the mod . Just to let you know , he's one of my favorite modders. . .tho most all are doing great jobs .

I love we have people in this game who have the ability to make it much better then what EA gave us .

So, now I have one of my answers. . NOT to mess with TS3 Mods in TSM !

Now , any chance that Vidov can/will Re-Upload his ' Female Nude Clothing ' Mod ? or if some one else has one that will work like his and in Grim's Core Mod ?

Thanks for your replys ChickieTeeta ( in your Sig, is that 'You' or one of your Sims ? just curious ) .
Scholar
#67 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:11 AM
@ ChickieTeeta. . . . ' just a simple casp edit ' , for you perhaps, tho not for some one who has no idea how to do that .

We seem to have a differculty communicating . What one writes, can be read by another, and they not see what the other was saying . ( I'm an American, so perhaps I have an accent that makes it hard for others to understand ?)

As in my 'feedback' on Grim's Penis w/Sliders Mod . In his OP , he said it was in 'beta', and asked for feedback on how they worked . At a later time I will post in his thread more details on my experience using the mod . Just to let you know , he's one of my favorite modders. . .tho most all are doing great jobs .

I love we have people in this game who have the ability to make it much better then what EA gave us .

So, now I have one of my answers. . NOT to mess with TS3 Mods in TSM !

Now , any chance that Vidov can/will Re-Upload his ' Female Nude Clothing ' Mod ? or if some one else has one that will work like his and in Grim's Core Mod ?

Thanks for your replys ChickieTeeta ( in your Sig, is that 'You' or one of your Sims ? just curious ) .

Since it's just a simple casp edit to make it show in cas, (and since I'm not sure Vidov is around anymore), I'd upload one for you, but I'm not sure if it can be put on this site.

Don't mind me, there's so few modders for this game that I feel a little over-protective of the ones we do have.

That's me, the pic is about 5 years old.
I've tried to make sim me in TSM but I'm never happy with it. I have about 10 versions, hate them all. Although that may say more about me than it does about my ability to make sims :D
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 5:46 AM
@ ChickieTeeta . . .I also frequently check the Sexy Sims 2 site . Wish I could say the same for ' TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum. . they are still having problems with Verizon users ( like me ) trying to register , maybe one day . I'll check the SS2 site tonight , just in case . . .
Instructor
#69 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 8:55 AM
@ChickieTeeta You're kinda hot, you know, for a girl :D
Test Subject
#70 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Since it's just a simple casp edit to make it show in cas, (and since I'm not sure Vidov is around anymore), I'd upload one for you, but I'm not sure if it can be put on this site. :D

I would think there'd be no problem, as what I've seen so far in their Sims 2 & Sims 3 Downloads section to be fairly ' explicit ' , ( tho no 'EXTREME' details shown ) . I know you have not been feeling well lately , so I've tried not to 'pester' you about this . I've been doing a search around some of the sites , trying to find a mod like the one that was offered by Vidov , but haven't found one . Seems strange , as there are 'tons' of 'Skins' being offered. . .. but not this ' simple' mod .

On another subject. . .We need more Clothing choices, like the 'outfits' worn by most Tavern Serving Wenches. . . or the Shimese ( not sure on the spelling ) , the Medieval version of a 'night gown' / under garment ( sometimes worn under clothing during the colder weather as another layer of warmth ), etc. Many clothing choices can be found in Historical books on the subject. . .just need someone who can 'create' them for use in TSM . ( I'm interested, but I have NO experance in this field, tho I might try it someday ).

Glad your feeling a little better, and getting up and moving about !
Scholar
#71 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 2:27 PM
I've thought about it, and to me this is what Vidov is known on this forum for, so I wouldn't feel right posting another one.
I've looked at the text document in his zip and it only specifies that he doesn't want it uploaded to a paysite, so I'm going to put the original file by Vidov up here.
I assume there won't be a problem with that as his male one is at the start of this thread.

Description of what it does for those that don't already know
This enables the nude body as a clothing option in CAS. It's dependent on whatever mesh and/or skintone you're using.
When you select this item in cas...
If you have Grim's mesh it will show that and not the games one.
If you have a custom skintone it will show that instead of the barbie one.
If you're using the default EA mesh and skintone then that's what you'll see.

(If you have Grim's meshes and wish to see the additions on the thumbnail pic for Vidov's male and female nude clothing, then clear your thumbnail cache. When the game regenerates the thumbnails it will show the meshed additions in the new thumb for these items.)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Vidov_FemaleNudeClothes.zip (2.3 KB, 1273 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#72 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 1:14 AM
Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You! You are not ONLY Beautiful & Hot ! , Your a very generious and Helpful Geek ? Girl to help those of us who are not so talented . ( I love you , just saying).

I just DL'd the S3pe?, but have't installed it yet . I'm curious as to how to do this stuff, but not sure if I have the 'smarts' to actually learn it at all . I've been reading posts and 'guides', but I won't be diving in head-first anytime soon . ( I've also 'dabbled' in 3D art a bit, a very little 'bit') .

' kisses hand' and sighs .
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 7:12 AM
Default Just a question
Quote: Originally posted by vidov
The Sims Medieval nude cloth for male

where do these go? Great post!!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 10:15 PM
Unzip then put the .package files in your Mods folder. Fave fun!
Test Subject
#75 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 3:58 PM

For whatever reason my computer is not connecting to SexySims2. Is there any way somebody could give me the actual download links for Grim's two mods, the female one and the male one
Page 3 of 4