Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 23 (Who?), Viewed: 8242 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 3:18 AM
Default Get Rid of Pointy Boobs!?
Hi guys,

I'm having the problem where my athletic female sim's boobs have become pointy like goddamn daggers. I have done testingcheatsenabled true and put her in CAS and removed the muscles, but they just come back right after as it seems the overall body sliders don't stick when you do CAS in-game.

I'm wondering if there is any way in-game or any mod that can help me get rid of pointy boobs? It's just silly. I know lots of athletic women who still have normal, round boobs. In fact I've never seen an athletic woman with a large chest whose boobs turned pointy and hard. :P

GONNA LOVE~
Heartsdales~
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 4:08 AM
Maybe she's just cold.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 4:11 AM
Have you tried adjusting the size of her breasts using the slider in CAS?

"It's here today, but it's gone tomorrow.
It's hear today and today will never come again
" - KMFDM, Today
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 5:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
Have you tried adjusting the size of her breasts using the slider in CAS?

Yes of course. The problem is that when she becomes athletic, her boobs get pointy. Try it. Make a sim with big boobs (so it's more noticeable), then make her body very muscular. The boobs become pointy and weird-shaped.

My problem is not the size of the boobs, just the shape. I don't even want my female sims to look muscular AT ALL, but because she has a high athletic skill, she is muscular, and thus her boobs are pointy.

I would just use the body shaper, but it's not very precise and I don't want to have to keep trying to use it over and over again.

GONNA LOVE~
Heartsdales~
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 8:57 PM
You could try putting her in a different outfit or add Delphy's Breast Sliders to fine tune their appearance.
I think Twallan's Master Controller has an Edit in CAS that may affect genetic fitness level as well, but I'm not positive on that. If not, I know Awesomemod has commands to set genetic fitness level so that it sticks, but that mod may do more than you want.

Meh.
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 1:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samma440
I don't even want my female sims to look muscular AT ALL, but because she has a high athletic skill, she is muscular,

Your sims won't get muscular if they do cardiovascular only (jogging/treadmill). Don't touch the weights.

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr ♥ ❤ ❥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope
Your sims won't get muscular if they do cardiovascular only (jogging/treadmill). Don't touch the weights.

That's what I thought, but no. I had her on the treadmill ONLY and she got muscly and her boobs got pointy. She's probably not AS muscular as she would be if she used the weights, but she definitely didn't touch the weights and her boobs are like coneheads.

Gnat
Thanks, I will definitely try the additional sliders!

GONNA LOVE~
Heartsdales~
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:10 AM
Yeah, the cardiovascular workout does make them more muscular. Two activities I seem to recall that will improve athletic skill without making them more muscular is sparring (Kung Fu) and pushing those World Adventures statues around.

Meh.
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:24 AM
Really? that's wierd. I haven't actually played TS3 for a while. Maybe they changed it or something D:

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr ♥ ❤ ❥
Scholar
#10 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 8:02 AM
Wow, a thread for boobs! Sorry :P

Hey there! :)
Theorist
#11 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:20 AM

Ask this lady

You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!
Deception, Oil & Laserbeams: motherfucking Tumblr
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 9:37 PM
Or this lady ...

Beware! The day I get a Featured Upload on MTS is the day you will be able to ice skate in Hell!
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 2:58 AM
Or these ladies....

Mad Poster
#14 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 3:14 PM
Hm, I just read pointy boots and thought that I would actually like to have some.
Scholar
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by babele44
Hm, I just read pointy boots and thought that I would actually like to have some.

Really?

Hey there! :)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 9:53 PM
Pointy boobs were very "in" in the 50's/early 60's. They'd be right for a retro 'hood. Just sayin'...
Scholar
#17 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 10:25 PM
I used to work with a lady who had really pointy boobs. They were unnaturally high up, too. We used to say she was wearing her "move 'em up and head 'em out bra".

"Death cannot stop true love; it can only delay it for awhile." Westley to Buttercup "The Princess Bride"
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 11:40 AM
Quote:
I know lots of athletic women who still have normal, round boobs.

I don't think any sort of woman with natural boobs have round boobs.
Eminence Grise
staff: moderator
#20 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 9:49 AM
Natural boobs come in all kinds of shapes and sizes And in fact they are frequently not quite symmetrical (left is different from right). I think that's one of the things that makes those people who are fascinated with them... so fascinated with them
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 1:08 PM
Default Boobs
I've noticed noticed the pointy boob problem with my sim too and as a man i want to see those "sack" boobs that hangs because of the newtons law.

I think it's because of the meshes that i use but i might be wrong, shes dead anyway so i dont have to look at those pointy ones.
Alchemist
#22 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 1:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calloveri
i want to see those "sack" boobs that hangs because of the newtons law.

... But, seriously...

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#23 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 10:24 PM
Maybe it's a graphics problem?
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#24 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 7:14 AM
Quote:
Yes of course. The problem is that when she becomes athletic, her boobs get pointy.

That happens in real life, too.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Section jump