Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:44 PM Last edited by PapaEmy : 20th Feb 2015 at 12:06 PM.
Default Help!! Problem with my hotel guest behavior!! (Solved)
Hi, my sims is running a hotel/resort in Starlight Shore, I converted the big house up at the hill into a hotel with plenty of big rooms so it won't get crowded when is full, but I'm having problem with my sims guest behavior, they'd like to lay down their towel and have sun bathing every where, inside the room, or in the lobby, or in the rest room, or in the aisle, or even in the night club I made in the basement, and worst.. in the basement parking lot!! Duh... there's no sun in there.. lol

I already made a big space for them to do this in the swimming pool area, is there a way/trick to fix this? Or is there's a mod to prevent this to happened? It just so unrealistic and sometimes make the area crowded because other sims can't get their way because they were sun bathing in the middle of the way..

It took me about 3 weeks to convert this big house into 5 stars hotel.. but now my guest are acting stupid!!! lol

Help me please, thank you in advance

Edited: problem solved with this mod; sunbathing fix from Inge at this site; http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...ploadsIndex.htm