Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

squirreldh

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 5088 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 11:06 PM
Default Master Suite Stuff include hair inspired by Rihanna !!

I just noticed it and decided to make a Rihanna character, what u guys think ?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 11:29 PM
So....maybe it was going to be Rihanna, but she got cold feet and backed out. EA had to scramble, and the only way they could get Katy Perry on such short notice was by promising to build her a bunch of sugary props for her own sim game, then figured, hell, we made it, let's sell that too. That will show Rihanna who's the boss around here.
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:59 AM
Not bad, it looks pretty decent. But I'm still not buying Master Suite...or Candy Land.
Theorist
#4 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 9:36 AM
I saw that hairstyle on her before I saw it in Master Suite! And I haven't seen it in the game until now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 9:02 PM
Love the hairstyle, and your Rihanna sim! Very good effort.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 8:29 PM
Default download
where can i download the hair style?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 8:58 PM
You can't. It's from Master Suite Stuff which is official EA content. You need to buy that stuff pack if you want the hair.

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2014 at 4:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSmerfPL
where can i download the hair style?

You Have to get Master Suite
Inventor
#9 Old 10th May 2014 at 4:09 PM
What year is this?
staff: moderator
#10 Old 10th May 2014 at 5:40 PM
Well, it's 2014. So there had been no posts for almost 2 years.

cadenjay9- yes, NinjaSimerfPL does need to get Master Suite to get the hair. That said, the post directly above you already pointed that out. Please pay attention to the last post date in threads and think about whether or not your post is needed. If you've got new information that people should read, please post. If you're just going to repeat something that was just said, please think before posting.

*puts on Mod hat*
Ok all, now that that's said: there really is no reason for any more "What year is this?" type posts. Thank you very much!

BlogSpot
LJ
tumblr
Animated Fairy Lamp <---Latest Blog Download
Under The Stairs Storage Part 2 <---Latest tumblr Download
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 8:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameranutz2
Not bad, it looks pretty decent. But I'm still not buying Master Suite...or Candy Land.
Yea me too, Katy Perry Sweet Treats doesn't look worth it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 8:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysPrincess
Yea me too, Katy Perry Sweet Treats doesn't look worth it.

Honestly, I'm planning on buying a sealed copy just to be a completionist. I already bought the other EPs and SPs and a better graphics card just to make it run well. (I draw the line at the Store).

The Sim version of Rihanna in the first post needs a little chin depth. Chin Depth is one of the more neglected sliders.

7/11/14: Seeing the fugly-skinny school-adults being passed off as "teens" just killed TS4 for me. Unless they can do all the things a Young Adult can do, or until they actually look like teens again, I maintain this position.

Section jump