Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 9:54 PM Last edited by 4amMist : 20th Jul 2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Solved!
Default Lucas easy bedding creator won't work on Windows 7? :SOLVED:
I used to have Lucas easy bedding creator on my computer, but a few months back I had to restore it to factory settings. Now whenever I try running LEBC it just pops up with errors! The first time I tried running it, it said "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' is either missing or invalid" after I finally figured out how to fix that, now it pops up with a new error that says "Component 'lucasstuffeyedroppertool.ocx' is either missing or invalid"

Here are my computer specs:
Pentium(R) dual-core CPU T4500 - 2.30 GHz
3.00 GB
64-bit operating system

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 10:22 PM
Presumably, you can fix that one in the same way as you fixed the other ocx error . Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who knows how that program works here - I'd suggest contacting Lucas himself.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Presumably, you can fix that one in the same way as you fixed the other ocx error . Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who knows how that program works here - I'd suggest contacting Lucas himself.

I actually think I solved it!
A friend of mine suggested running it in Windows XP compatibility mode, and it worked!

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage