Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inventor's Idyll @ Stoney Falls, Sunset Valley

by Thranduil Oropherion Posted 1st Aug 2011 at 5:27 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2011 at 7:22 PM by fairycake89
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:00 AM
I have to check out the water wheel, I have never saw it in game. Fantastic work, very original!
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:36 AM
I must fully agree to noxnoxnox - your Inventor's Idyll is really very unique - and an absolute must-have for my sims. Of course it is not as lovely as your other houses, but much more interesting! It's really got the "character" of an inventor, who is more interested in the functionality than in the harmony of the house's interior! By the way, I also love Ninotchka's Steampunk houses (a pity she stopped with her work) and I really enjoy Luna's steampunk things which were published last week on his site. Please go ahead constructing wonderful houses!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 8:47 AM
Grrr! I forgot the add the water wheel as CC .. it's on the list now .. Sorry about that My only excuse is being fuggy from a dentist visit!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 1:39 PM
I think this is beautiful! This is my kind of house with it's combination of Steampunk and eco! You must have had some fun with the ductwork and metallicizing of surfaces! The waterwheels look great, too. Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 4:49 PM
Wow, great lot! Very imaginative!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 7:21 PM
Thanks for the kind comments Yes, it is a departure from my usual style but I couldn't resist it once the idea started wiggling around in my head.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 12:48 AM
Great work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:46 AM
Way cool! I love the interesting ways you used objects like the time machines! Wonderfully done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 10:09 PM
Awesome! I love this!! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 11:10 AM
Love the idea of this