Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 3685 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:15 PM
Default Can I erase a completed skill challenge from the journal?
Hello everyone. This is the first thread I started; I've read the rules and went to the faq's and I think and hope I'm posting this here correctly.
I've been searching everywhere for a way (a cheat perhaps) that allows me to erase a challenge from the skill journal. It's on the Charisma skill journal and it's the first one there: after I've met 25 sims there is an initial boost of the relationship. Since I have a very charismatic sim he gets to be friends with someone he just met, and that's what I don't want. I want to begin the relationship from scratch.
I'd really apreciate anyone's help on this, cause it's really ruinning the gameplay for me.
Hugs for the peoples here at MDS.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:08 AM
Nope. Impossible to do that, once you complete a skill challenge, it's there forever. You'll have to start fresh with a new Sim.

Why do you want to start relationships from scratch anyways? If you have people start as friends, it's a blessing! Also, could someone move this to an appropriate forum?

"Seriously... what the he**? I'm not going to dig graves for all of you. Okay, now what will I do with all of these corpses? Oh, there's a fire and I've fallen into a hole. Not my problem anymore!" (From MaskedHuzzah's Dragon Warrior III Let's Play)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:06 AM
Thanks man. I want to be able to do so cause I don't like having all those sims I don't remember listed as friends, I'd like to have acquaintances when they are just that. But thanks for the reply, I'd have guessed there would be a "cheated" or "modded" way to do so.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th May 2012 at 3:52 AM
Isn't this more appropriate for a different forum? Its not much of a challenge in my eyes...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th May 2012 at 1:25 PM
I think it should be in the discussion thread - but the "Skill challenge Journal" can change that.. I guess. :3
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th May 2012 at 5:26 PM
Move the Sim into the bin and then back into the game. It's like a new Sim with no relationships and the Charisma challenges will be erased except for the counter for Smooth Recoveries and, maybe, Jokes Told.
Most other skill challenges are unaffected, but Charisma will reset. Of course you'd have to edit family relations after that. And never ever give them the Attractive and Distan Friend LTRs.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th May 2012 at 8:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireRalts
Nope. Impossible to do that, once you complete a skill challenge, it's there forever. You'll have to start fresh with a new Sim.

You can erase the ENTIRE stats for a skill using [MasterController Cheats].

However, erasing one part of the stats ? No means I am aware of.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th May 2012 at 10:50 PM
well you can use the master controller to edit the relationship you have with the sims, like change your friend status to aquaintace or stranger when you meet it so you can build the relation after.. (sorry if i made fault i don't speak good english)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th May 2012 at 9:35 PM
Also if you turn on testingcheatsenabled you can just drag the relation-bar to anything you want.

Section jump