Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 1:34 AM
Default Simbots can have babies?
One of my sims got pregnant with a simbot (changed to look like a regular sim) and she had the baby but his picture is...weird. Instead of a head like other sims he's facing horizontal so you see his body, arms but not his head. Is it because hes a simbot offspring? Also I tried to have a birthday but he just sat there for 6 sim hours and then the action stopped and he was still a baby.... has anyone else experienced problems like this?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:16 AM
I had that several days ago with two non-played male babies that were due for age up in the neighbourhood - normal babies not simbots. In the morning when I checked the town both their thumbnails were normal but they changed in the course of the day and looked exactly like you described - looked like a blue blob with arms attached.
Both failed to age up and had remained babies the next day. I reloaded the last save from before they were supposed to age up and it went normal then.
I don't mess with mummy or Simbot babies anymore, however. The last mummy infant gave me nothing but trouble and produced ErrorTrap errors regularly, because there are no outfits for these Sims at that life stage.