Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#26 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 9:17 PM
The only meteor strike I had was when my sim was on vacation in Egypt. He had just arrived at the Great Sphinx when I got the notification that he was wondering why it was getting so dark...

So He ran

It hit the sphinx. When he returned to the lot there were fires and rubble everywhere, and the secret door was blasted open.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:07 AM
I want a meteor.. I think I've had one but it didn't land on my sims... it landed on the beach or something
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:11 AM
I've only ever had one meteor hit. I was playing Bella Goth as a ghost hunter, and she was busting ghosts at Christopher Steel's house when the meteor came. I moved her out of the way, but it landed directly on top of him...and then he walked away just fine. I was like, ???
Site Helper
#29 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:24 PM
I guess more of him is steel than just his name! lol

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Page 2 of 2