Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Slots!: Electronics Edition

by chasmchronicle Posted 19th Aug 2011 at 7:02 AM - Updated 17th Jun 2012 at 4:48 AM by SIMul8rReviews

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 8:56 AM
I didn't realize that the base game tvs can look good. Now I see so much possibilities to use them. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 12:08 PM
I agree, all of these look WAY more attractive now. I can actually see myself using them Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:00 PM
wonderful! now i dont have to put table right next to the tv so sims can use a game system. thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:44 PM
Very nice! Thank you. I think I would prefer to have this as a mod though so the catalogue doesn't get too cluttered.
Still, I am downloading as I speak
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:32 PM
I agree with Miss Shao Huan, is there any way to make this a replacement in addition to an addition?

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:18 PM
Brilliant! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 8:06 PM
Ah, much better. Thank you for making this and for sharing it with all of us.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss Shao Huan
Very nice! Thank you. I think I would prefer to have this as a mod though so the catalogue doesn't get too cluttered.
Still, I am downloading as I speak

Unfortunately, I can not do that. I changed the faces and vertices of the object.. and the game will not pick it up as a default replacement. and it wont work as a mod since I removed the other clutter on the TV stands

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 6:12 AM
Thank you for this. Idk why EA didn't think of this in the first place.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 3:33 PM
Impressive
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 9:42 PM
Yeah, I was kinda surprised by this too. I mean, usually you see mods to put MORE slots, but these ones didn't even have any slots to begin with!
Sometimes I think EA hates the people who like to decorate their houses with clutter.
Anyways, thank you for this. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 8:54 PM
This is freaking awesome, I see from the pictures you can place a game system too. Why in the heck didn't ea think of this? Thanks a lot for your hard work. I am sooooo downloading this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:45 AM
wow these look nice and can be quite useful for those who might not want to put a coffee table in front of their sims tv's.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 10:40 AM
unable to download...

No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.
Generated by getfile.php
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harish.jani
unable to download...

No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.
Generated by getfile.php

Please contact an administrator to resolve this issue.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 11:53 PM
This is so beautiful. I'm getting spoiled by all of these slot-editing mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 10:30 AM
These are great! I've had them in my game forever and use them all the time. Unfortunately, you cannot use the game console in the slots (except for decoration purposes only) as custom TVs do not work with game consoles. This not the creator's fault; all CC televisions can't play video games. At least, I have not found any. Nevertheless, I still use these all the time to place clutter on and sometimes I do use the game consoles as decor. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 10:58 AM
I download this mod but i can't find new objects (sorry my english is bad) =(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 4:55 PM
LOVE THIS. No I don't have to have a coffee table full of electronics, I can put them where they really belong, IN THE ENTERTAINMENT STAND!!!! Thank you for your brilliance....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 7:42 AM
MMMMMMMM now i can set my downloaded re-colorable candles on the tv stands!!! THANK YOU!!! totaly AWOSME!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 3:09 AM
Do they still work with the latest patch?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by random.person
Do they still work with the latest patch?

Yes, they do

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 4:36 PM
Thanks for creating this mod! Hoping this will allow me to put game stations on these available slots, so tired of having them hanging on the floor, not quite realistic.