Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Le Manoir du Nuage

by triciamanly Posted 10th Aug 2011 at 1:16 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2012 at 4:58 PM by triciamanly : reupload fixed version of lot

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 3:13 AM Last edited by triciamanly : 11th Apr 2012 at 4:57 PM. Reason: Correct title
Manoir du Nuage
Wow, I goofed up on this one. I play tested but forgot to test the front attic room. If you go all the way up to the roof level, and then go down one level, you'll be able to see the main roof sloping into the room. I don't have the skills to fix it so I just closed the room off. So sorry to anyone who already downloaded and is disappointed!
The new file has sealed off room and added storage space.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 10:58 AM
I love the house plan very much, and the rooms' size is exactly what I enjoy to play the most.
Thank you, your lot is awesome
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 4:19 PM
Stunning, well thought out and love Guardgians walls and floors you used. Also loving the Island in the kitchen and the fireplace with the brick wall!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 8:48 PM
Your comment made my day! Thank you Amairani!
Quote: Originally posted by Amairani
I love the house plan very much, and the rooms' size is exactly what I enjoy to play the most.
Thank you, your lot is awesome
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 8:49 PM
Thanks so much dear friend! CC opens up a whole new world and I love all of Guardgian's designs! Talk to you soon!
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Stunning, well thought out and love Guardgians walls and floors you used. Also loving the Island in the kitchen and the fireplace with the brick wall!
Inventor
#7 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 11:21 PM
Great house
I must say a few things about this home Roofs are unique, interesting and beautiful....all house view give cozy and homey feel, interior very functional and pretty and for end...kitchen arangement is fantastic...triciamanly you give me great idea about arangement of the kitchen (arangement of stoves with counters around the stove). It is look very nice and innovative. And on the end I say

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 2:30 AM
Hey allison! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I'm thrilled that you liked the house!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:34 PM
Beautiful mansion with this so sweet way you have to build all your lot ! Thanks for sharing my friend
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 8:01 PM
Thanks for this! Can't wait to try it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 1:13 AM
This house is extremely well done! I look forward to having my sims live in it! :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 2:20 AM
Oh, thank you all so very much for the comments! Guardgian, can't wait for your next lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 11:20 PM
You know how horribly allergic my PC is to CC, however, I do make exceptions here and there. Your immense talent with building these homes blows me away. Another Tricia home to add to my collection, fantastic work, sweetie. Thanks very much!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 5:13 PM
tsoureki! Afterall, the cc is of the highest and most beautiful quality!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 6:53 PM
wow! very Surprise!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:10 PM
beautiful house but your title is not correct, it's "le manoir du nuage" not "de".
But really good job !
thank !
I am so sorry for the mistake but I am not english
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:59 PM
Damon, thanks for the correction and your nice comment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 3:39 PM
Great!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd May 2012 at 10:59 AM
Very Nice.. I Like it..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:41 AM
I'm new here and such, and, while I haven't tested your downloads yet, I just want to speak from a viewing stand point and say they are magnificent - aesthetically speaking.
Your downloads are taking up 4/5 of the room in my downloading bar right now, so, I just had to say something!

Thanks for the wonder lots.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 5:10 PM
NaeShelle, I can't thank you enough for your lovely comment! I hope you have lots of fun here and find just the perfect house for your sims. All the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 7:01 PM
this is such a beautiful house! I have recently downloaded 3 of your houses, all without fault! they're all beautiful, it is clear you have you used the "move_objects" cheat many times x
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 12:39 AM
Hi NorahBorah! Yes, I do use the move_objects cheat along with boolprop snapobjectstogrid false a lot, just to try to make things look more natural. The thing I miss most with just base game is the ability to put things on a diagonal. Thanks so much for your comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 1:13 AM
love!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:22 AM
Thank You