Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Inside every sane person there's a madman struggling to get out.
Replies: 17 (Who?), Viewed: 1212 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 6:49 PM
Default Worst movies you have seen?
What are the worst movies you have seen?
I've seen many bad films, but one that does spring to mind is a film called Teeth. Having discovered what it was about, I have absolutely no idea why I watched it. Even thinking about the film makes me cringe.

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

"And yes. You're a crazy stalker but its okay cause i help you LOL" - Nymphetamine

Singing is love, singing is life
Scholar
DELETED POST
13th Nov 2014 at 7:45 PM
This message has been deleted by coolsim22.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
He was awesome in the original hitcher and blade runner, but lost my respect in hobo with a shotgun.

Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:03 PM
One of the worst movies I have EVER seen and could not even stand to watch the entire movie was Dumb and Dumber starring Jim Carey.
And now they are making a second Dumb and Dumber. UGH!!!

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:42 PM
I like how Dumb and Dumber To is getting low approval, but some critics are calling the first Dumb and Dumber a "classic."
Theorist
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:14 PM
I usually tend to stay away from bad movies, particularly if they've gotten very bad critics.

I did watch the two first Twilight movies so that I wouldn't have to read the books - I wanted to know what the hype was. Oh-my-horribleness, if the story hadn't already been so horrible to start with, the blank stares of Bella and the "I'm so hot!" thing the boys keep doing throughout the film would've completely ruined the series. That, along with havin perhaps three halfway proper action scenes between them. They just keep dragging on and on and on. So glad I didn't have to waste any money on it...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 4:54 AM
John Q and Repo Man are the worst movies ever made

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:33 PM
Well I have seen Reefer Madness (which was hilarious), Troll 2 (which was laughably awful), Birdemic: Shock and Terror (which is amazing - go see it, really), and The Last Airbender (which is so bad it's not even good), all on the list of movies considered to be the worst. I also believe Rubber (a movie about a murderous tire) should be on that list.

Movies that stick out to me that aren't on that list are Date Night and Crazy Stupid Love, which aren't awful on their own I suppose but I saw Date Night with my ultra-conservative mom, and Crazy Stupid Love with my friend's mom there who kept saying things like "I can't believe this is rated PG 13!" So I suppose the atmosphere I watched those in is what turned me off to them.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 11:26 PM
There are only a few movies that my dad has had to throw out because they were so bad. Prometheus is a prime example. I mean, what was that shit. Also, the Angriest Man in Brooklyn. There was only one good scene, and that was when the man was asking if he wanted the fffffffujitsu or the ffffffffuji.

And there was that time we saw some really shitty film in a movie theater called Journey 2 or something like that. IT SUCKED.

My webcomic: trioofevil.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 11:51 PM
Oh my goddamnit, somebody kill me. This movie by Tommy Wiseau exists but I can't get to it because it's only being screened in select theatres.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 9:09 PM
The Starving Games.
OH. MY. GOD.
Inventor
#11 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 4:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by efolger997
I also believe Rubber (a movie about a murderous tire) should be on that list.

But Rubber does not pretend to be anything but zany and silly. You already know that going in and that's the difference. There are myriads of movies that pretend to be something they're not and Rubber doesn't do that. The entire concept is off the wall and a parody - and original. It makes you want to watch simply to find out how it ends. Plus, it doesn't promote political views like most other movies do nowadays.
I liked it and I'm probably the biggest movie curmudgeon here.

Edit: I'm curious to know what it was you actually expected from this movie.

"I love accounting!" - Italian guy who loves to count
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:10 AM
There are B movies... then C movies.... DRAGON WARS IS A FREAKING Z MOVIE if such thing were to exist. My mom thinks Dragons are awesome and got this movie at Blockbuster a couple years ago. I cannot even begin to guess why I watched the whole thing, or why she did for that matter.

I also do not like movies where you just watch people at work. Like that one movie where Ryan Reynolds is a waiter in a restaurant.... terribly boring.
Inventor
#13 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:12 PM
Fifty shades of boredom and Twilight are two series I can't stand..

"On the Internet you can be whoever you want. It's strange that so many choose to be stupid"
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:42 PM
I'm pretty sure that I'd get chased by a mob if I decided to name some of the more recent popular movies that I did not like.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 3:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malfoya
Fifty shades of boredom and Twilight are two series I can't stand..

I thought the 50 shades books were better, I read the 1st and 2nd book. That's typical though it seems, books being better than the movie versions. BTW, I love you're quote: "On the Internet you can be whoever you want. It's strange that so many choose to be stupid".... HILARIOUS!
Scholar
#16 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imma Simma
The Starving Games.
OH. MY. GOD.

100% agree with you, I just watched it a few days ago and it was awful and not even funny, I wished I read some reviews before buying the film.
Inventor
#17 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph1417897
I thought the 50 shades books were better, I read the 1st and 2nd book. That's typical though it seems, books being better than the movie versions. BTW, I love you're quote: "On the Internet you can be whoever you want. It's strange that so many choose to be stupid".... HILARIOUS!

Haha, found the quote a long time ago.. Still gets to me.

"On the Internet you can be whoever you want. It's strange that so many choose to be stupid"
Instructor
#18 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 7:17 AM
Hansel and Gretel Get Baked. I'm gonna ask the production company if they can give me that hour and a half back.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.

Section jump