Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chace Powers

by Sisaly Posted 16th Aug 2011 at 9:08 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2011 at 6:39 AM by Sisaly

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 10:40 PM
Just by looking at her I can tell she's a Sislay sim!
I love all your sims and they are so glamorous looking , and she is no exception! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 11:09 PM
Oh wow Sisaly, she's quite beautiful. Her looks and personality definitely fit. Great job.
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 12:21 AM
Wow! Love her, she is so pretty! Perfect. Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 4:15 AM
She's a beauty!
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 9:04 PM
She's got a face full of character, she's a gorgeous sim!! Thank you for sharing Chace.

One note, I wanted to download the custom content you listed and was momentarily stonewalled with the boots from the anneflower website link included (couldn't read in Russian). Not to worry, I did find her at The Sims Resource website.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 2:24 AM
Thank you all! Can you really tell it's by me?.......It's the lips.....Love me my big lips.
As for the the link to the boots, I think you have to register. Already had them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 4:36 AM
She is absolutely stunning!I really love her XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 4:42 PM
I think this is one the best looking sims I have seen. But I need some help.. For the Lip Slider and the lip stick I am at a complete loss on how to download them from their respective sites.. I might just be a complete idiot.. but I am one that could use a little bit of help here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaiyeson
I think this is one the best looking sims I have seen. But I need some help.. For the Lip Slider and the lip stick I am at a complete loss on how to download them from their respective sites.. I might just be a complete idiot.. but I am one that could use a little bit of help here.

I'm having the same issue with the lip slider. The Korean is throwing me off bigtime.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:08 AM
I love her face. She probably makes pretty babies.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rhy strikere
I'm having the same issue with the lip slider. The Korean is throwing me off bigtime.

If you figure it out please share with me. I will dot he same.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rhy strikere

I translated the page with Google. The two download sources that were provided were here and here.

For the first link I don't see any download link/button and for the second link I believe you need to register.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:34 AM Last edited by Sisaly : 19th Aug 2011 at 8:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Roller Disco
I translated the page with Google. The two download sources that were provided were here and here.

For the first link I don't see any download link/button and for the second link I believe you need to register.

^^Thank you for linking the lip slider. I've also put a second link up that is in English.
As for the lipstick, I'm not sure what Tifa did to her/his site (gggrrrrr) but I can't download anything either. No joke, I spent 2 hours at that site looking and trying to find a direct link. I just couldn't redo all my pics. So much work.

I've put a direct link to the lipstick up for those who want it.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roller Disco

lol I cant register for the lip slider I guess there is a verfication code and my translator cant pick it up. I am guessing because they do that weird thing so bots cant read verification codes.

I am going to just try using the sim without the lip slider. Which is a shame because the lips are so beautiful on her.

Thank you for everyone who has been helping us with this little problems.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaiyeson
lol I cant register for the lip slider I guess there is a verfication code and my translator cant pick it up. I am guessing because they do that weird thing so bots cant read verification codes.

I am going to just try using the sim without the lip slider. Which is a shame because the lips are so beautiful on her.

Thank you for everyone who has been helping us with this little problems.

Remember, you DON'T NEED the lip slider to have the sim, only if you want to change the lips. And I've also linked the lipslider that was uploaded at the Sims Cave.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisaly
Remember, you DON'T NEED the lip slider to have the sim, only if you want to change the lips. And I've also linked the lipslider that was uploaded at the Sims Cave.

Thank you Sis. You just became my hero

Cheers to you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 8:37 PM
Where do I save it?
In the 'Mods' folder? x_x
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 8:46 PM
she's gorgeous! i was going to download until i saw the hair was from generations, which i have no interest in buying, gah! looked around for a conversion of it, but so far nothing.

Awesome and beautiful Sim though

Ҩ "miserére mei, deus: secúndum magnam misericordiam tuam."
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joe213
Where do I save it?
In the 'Mods' folder? x_x

After extracting the file, place it in your SavedSims folder.
MyDocuments>ElectronicArts>Sims3>SavedSims.

If you don't have a SavedSims folder, go in to CAS and save a sim by clicking on the little blue circle thingy on the little picture of the sim and select Save. Now you will have the correct folder.

Thank you toybirds, I don't know of a conversion either. But you can use any hair you like.

Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisaly
After extracting the file, place it in your SavedSims folder.
MyDocuments>ElectronicArts>Sims3>SavedSims.

If you don't have a SavedSims folder, go in to CAS and save a sim by clicking on the little blue circle thingy on the little picture of the sim and select Save. Now you will have the correct folder.

Thank you toybirds, I don't know of a conversion either. But you can use any hair you like.

I actually found a conversion! A question though: would you mind if I used her as the Founder for my Sims Legacy?

Ҩ "miserére mei, deus: secúndum magnam misericordiam tuam."
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toybirds
I actually found a conversion! A question though: would you mind if I used her as the Founder for my Sims Legacy?

Awesome!!
As per my terms, you can do whatever you want with her. Knock yourself out!!

Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:53 PM
Beautiful sim, I will certainly be adding her to my game.

I had a question but figured it out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:01 AM Last edited by KimDaSim : 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:03 AM. Reason: To add a little Icon
She looks really nice but how do you get Lorandias rings to look the way they do ingame, I have them but when I put the rings on my sims during CAS they have them on but during the game play, it looks like a single ring, none of Lorandia's current accessory mods are working in my game!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 9:02 AM
^^I need to refer you to the creator for those questions. You may have a conflict with other CC and/or hacks. They work fine for me and I have Awesome Mod installed along with several tiny game mods and slider hacks.
Try this first. Great CC help.

Page 1 of 2