Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rise Up 31 (two matching modern base-game no-CC houses)

by Mootilda Posted 20th Aug 2011 at 2:03 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2011 at 3:26 AM by Mootilda : Add search keywords
Site Helper
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:17 PM
Here are some additional pictures of the interior of the ground level lot. There are small changes to the floor plan to utilize the space no longer needed by the basement stairs.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 6:04 AM
Hi, I really think you have been doing a great job making all of these homes but I have been putting off downloading them because it is impossible to make effective use of the garage space. I just think if you are putting a garage space into the floor plan then there should be a driveway and garage door. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 7:20 AM
I like the oval dining area with the arches (yay arches!) and the large bay window.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 1:42 AM
Boy I love that two step foundation! And your ability to make each one of your houses unique while being part of a set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:09 AM
thank you