Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 3:09 PM
Default Re-introduction!
Hi, all! I'm Chelle, and I've been inactive for some time now. On the old forums, I was abbismomma1214.

I'm 25 (yay!) and a medical assisting student. I'm in my clinicals, almost done! I've got a great boyfriend who is a firefighter/EMT/ER Tech. I live in Louisiana. I'm a mom to Abbi, who is now six and in the first grade.

I hope that I can be more active now that school has slowed up some! :D

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:42 PM
Welcome back! Isn't it a kicker when school becomes more important than the Sims?! In other words, good luck balancing the two and congratulations on *almost* being done with school.

"Goonies never say die."
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 5:29 PM
Hello Chelle! Welcome back to MTS! Yours sounds like a nice family I hope you have a lovely stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 8:33 PM
Hi Chelle, welcome ot the site!

You sound like you have a very busy life, I'm glad you've found time to post! I hope you enjoy the forums.