|Search this Thread|
|20th Aug 2011, 10:07 PM||The Zombie Challenge #1|
~Made for the sims 3, but go ahead and try it with the sims 2, if you want~
Okay so I came up with this while watching zombie moves, sims 2 zombie videos, and looking at rusted patterns. I know, weird. Any-way's here is my challenge for you all.
Clear out a world of your choice, except any city with highrises or very well developed. Preferably a country town, industrial, small, or just plain quaint. Clear out all lot's, INCLUDING Rabbit Holes and any place your sim can work. Why would you need a job? Your already fighting for your life...
Make sure your town has NO NPC's living in it.
Not only for Normal aging, can be your aging too
Zombie's are optional, but if you do make zombies here are some things you should keep in mind:
1. Zombies must be a non-natural color. (i.e. Purple, Blue, Pink, Green, etc).
2. Zombies must all have the Clumsy, Hot Headed, and Insane trait's. The other 2 are up to you.
3. Zombie's can look normal in the facial structure's, but they have to have either white, red, or black eyes. *Optional
4. Be creative. You don't want a whole bunch of gorgeous zombie sims running around your town! You would have to kill them!
5. Have the murder-able mod (Dexter the Bear)HERE to be able to kill your zombies. *Optional
6. At least 1 zombie must be related to a person in your household, this call's for drama and the realization that this is actually happening to your sims. *Optional
7. No fire alarm's. period.
If you do however make zombies, I suggest making at least 15 for your town. Remember, zombie's can breed *GASP* Yes, they can. They will have horrifying little monster babies. This also makes the game go on for a while.
Onto your household. You need to create at least 3 sims, at the max 5. You must have at least 1 male and 1 female sim. Repopulating the world and what not... Make sure you do not move them into the biggest lot available, because it will take a while for you to earn money that way.
1. You can use the kaching mod at the max of 10 times this entire time, so use it wisely.
2. Delete the mailbox and the trashcan. Why pay bill's if you have to try and keep yourself alive?
3. Your household must each have no relationship with each other, unless they are related. That is, at the begging they must not.
4. You may not kill any zombies for the first 15 sim day's. This gives you time to get your household up to quota.
5. You may only move in 4 other familes around town. Those familes MUST have 4 sims in each household, 2 male and 2 female.
6. CC is allowed. *Optional
7. No help is allowed. (i.e. Maid, Repairman, Repoman, Pizzaman, etc)
8. If you do not want to have children, adoption is allowed, and you are allowed to beautify the said child in CAS if they are not up to your standards. *Optional
9. If a sim in your household dies, well, their dead. You can keep the urn, or get rid of it.
10. NO AMBROSIA ALLOWED. You wouldn't want anyone coming back to life as a zombie, then killing everyone in your household would you?
11. You can have a robot in your home, to help with cleaning, cooking, etc. You have to make the robot though, and they can't have kid's, and their can only be 1 at a time. (Sorry )
Okay now that we have that out of the way, you need too know that if you do not kill your maximum quota of zombies a day, they will eventually overrun your town, and kill everyone.
Home Rules: (I suggest to make everything look run-down. For a realistic effect)
1. At least 1 bed per sim.
2. Atleast 1 bathroom.
3. You MUST have a garden OR a pond to provide your food. Kitchen's are allowed.
4. Books are allowed, but you must teach each child to read, because there is no school, so book's are useless unless you do this.
5. Randomize each trait. *Optional
6. If your sim's are in old age, and their child dies, you may create a young adult female for the male to have a child with. *Optional, or you could just adopt...
7. Have an eccentric sim. Their inventions could help! *Optional
I suggest making a bunker (basement) with emergency things, or just altogether living underground. You never know when a zombie could attack. I also suggest locking your home to just your household, wouldn't want strangers coming in. There is also no perk to completing LTW's, so focus on getting the points that could help. (i.e. steel bladder, less hungry, etc). Have 1-3 kids, just in case.
*Oh and any NPC moving into your town must be zombiefied by you the second you hear about it.
*You may create a spouse for your continuation child.
*No child you have may move off the lot unless they die, or you don't mind having them being a zombie... LOL
*You are looking out for the other families in town (if you have them). Don't loose contact with them.
*The only cheat allowed is the 10 uses max of the kaching cheat. NO other cheat's allowed. (except the headline cheat)
I hope you like this challenge! Add any tip's you have, and I'll add them em
Helpful Links -
|21st Aug 2011, 05:38 PM||#2|
I have made my 4 people, and I'm in the middle of putting zombie sin Hope you guys like the challenge!
|21st Aug 2011, 06:18 PM||#3|
Join Date: Nov 2008
I have a thread that has some links for custom zombie skins etc. in it if ya'll would like to use those to make a more zombie looking sim. The thread is in WCIF, I was looking for a mod that would make the mummies look for like zombies. Here's the link: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=449917
EDIT: If you want your zombies to walk like zombies, make them a mummy and edit their appearance and they'll kinda walk like a zombie would.
|21st Aug 2011, 08:08 PM||#4|
Thanks Drea :D
Definetly gonna put you in helpful links!
|22nd Aug 2011, 02:26 AM||#5|
Join Date: Nov 2008
|31st Aug 2011, 06:33 PM||#6|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Hey Alex! This challenge sounds amazing, I'm definitely giving it a try! Great idea!
|5th Sep 2011, 05:16 PM||#7|
EMILY I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH <3
Thank you so much!