Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mortal Kombat Arcade game

by malysz9999 Posted 29th Aug 2011 at 8:44 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2011 at 9:10 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 11:45 PM
Thank you for this,can never have too many arcade games
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 3:47 AM
Hey were can you get more sims 2 pc games from a store?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 10:17 AM
How do you say "FINISH HIM!" in Simlish?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 12:46 PM
Got it installed, all in the right places as stated, but it isn't working. Two other such games are, so no idea why this one won't. Shows blue at times, and not at others, and if it's placed, they will play, but no video at all. Yes, placed the files as stated. Checked, and they are there.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 12:59 AM
I'm having a similar issue to LadyGreen. I've tried clearing the game caches, tried changing to and from sub-folders for the package file, and tried moving the video and INI files to similar locations within base game and latest install folders (Didn't expect that to work, but I still tried it. . . didn't help. Duh. LOL!)
The video works fine for me when installed as directed, but the object itself is a solid bright blue that only varies in sometimes being slightly less bright. Kinda reminds me of a flickering neon light. Any tips on how to fix this would be fantastic!

I have no idea. . . o.o
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 5:35 AM
strange - it allowed me to place the machine with the right artwork - but when I tried to place a second machine it blinked blue - since Pukitaki tried moving the package file, and moving the video and ini files into the base game folder, I didn't - instead I tried moving the AVI files into the Video Folder rather than the MK folder, since thats where all my other ones go (and work) - obviously that didn't work (had to put them back to see the video) - I'm not real familiar but I believe there's something wrong with the image linked to the mesh... if I click the item I can place it, I can save it-leave-reload it and it looks good - I even place multiples, but on the Description area, the icon is blue, if I click that, I can no longer see the case graphics no matter what I do. So its usable.. if I'm careful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 10:08 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jan 2023 at 2:14 AM
Pretty epic.