Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 3682 times. | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: creators support their own work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 9:26 PM Last edited by sandyfluff : 26th Aug 2011 at 9:59 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations
Default Delphy's Custard, Showing the CC in my file.
Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

So I got a changes required back from the upload manager saying I missed a piece of CC. I don't know what that piece of CC so I clicked EVERY---SINGLE---THING in the house to see if I could find it but I didn't. The upload manager suggested Delphy's Custard could help.

So I downloaded Custard and put the file in. I found the file name of the CC but it wouldn't give me a picture of it, nor a description (Pic One). What I want to see is pic 2 (which is a random picture from a tutorial I used). Am I missing something here?

Also I'm not sure if this helps, but I attached the file Im using.
Screenshots
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip C0mp1t3rz r C00l.zip (1.89 MB, 86 downloads) - View custom content

I've had enough, this is my prayer! That I die livin' just as free as my hair!
Advertisement
In the Arena
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 8:01 AM
Questions on Custard go in the Custard thread. If you know it's the wrong section, why still post here?
The whole thread has helpful tips on what to do and how to use it. Crinrict even has a tutorial about it... which IIRC, is linked in that thread too. But just in case, if it's not, here http://crinrict-help.blogspot.com/search/label/Custard

If the "tag-along" Sims3Pack has not been created with a THUM or ICON resource by the creator, you obviously won't see the image where you expect.
Why not just have a CC-free User profile for when you're creating content to be shared? Or use the AGS.

So, anyway, please post in Custard thread if you have further questions on the utility.
Closed Thread

Section jump