Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plaid Shirt

by fanseelamb Posted 30th Aug 2011 at 1:26 PM - Updated 22nd May 2013 at 6:51 PM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 4:27 PM
Simple yet stylish, I love it! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 4:34 PM
It's perfect, and so are all of your creations. Had to switch to an older comp due to my new one breaking. So I'm re-downloading all your stuff. Huge thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 6:07 PM
So cute! Thank you for sharing!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 7:49 PM
Yay for plaid shirts
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 8:20 PM
Aw, thanks guys.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 2:18 AM
Mmmmm, Eric in a plaid. Thaaaank youuuu :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 11:03 AM
Really nice THANK YOU! Fansee
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 5:11 PM
Lovely shirts, I can always use more guy clothes Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 5:45 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the blond model looks like alexander skarsgard? (eric from true blood) ??
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leona Raghnall
Am I the only one who thinks the blond model looks like alexander skarsgard? (eric from true blood) ??

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 6:40 AM
yeah I face palmed a bit when I went to the downloads section. A little research goes a long way *snuggles Eric sim*...Good work though on this shirt
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leona Raghnall
yeah I face palmed a bit when I went to the downloads section. A little research goes a long way *snuggles Eric sim*...Good work though on this shirt

Hehe no need to facepalm. Spontaneous recognition is about the best compliment a celeb sim maker can get, so I rather enjoyed it. Glad you like the shirt too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 6:18 AM
Love the rolled sleeve version soooo much! The colour is great! Your models are adorable
and.. the changes you made to the mesh made the shirt work with my newest simmie
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 5:36 PM
Ooh so cute, thank you! I have nommed both versions
Just one (possibly stupid) question: can I use your Dustfinger reshape along with the fix CatOfEvilGenius made here? Or will I need to remove that first?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 8:35 PM
loooglee: Not a dumb question at all. I was not aware of Cat's fix. Unfortunately my reshape and Cat's fix can't be used at the same time - you'll have to choose one. I should have incorporated Cat's fix by using that as a base for my reshape. But I'm not very motivated to redo my changes now because, frankly, I made the shirt for one specific sim and he wears them with the skinny jeans in the pic and they fit together just fine. This is why I never even noticed any problem with the mesh fitting other pants. Oops.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 1:18 AM
Heh, no worries - thanks for clearing that up. I think I will switch to your reshape anyhoo as now you've highlighted the slightly feminine poofiness of the original sleeve I can't see past it!! And massive thanks in general for saving my simguys from big trouble with the fashion police :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 4:59 PM
This is great - I love the shirt! And the man who wears it..... Thanks alot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 1:27 PM
Love love love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 12:27 PM
Looooooooooooooooooooove it! ♥ are they maybe some recolors?? ))
Not actually evil.
#21 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 2:53 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 12th Jan 2012 at 3:05 AM.
fansee How did I not see this before? Lovely, lovely plaid. Mmmm, plaid.

If you'd like, I could take my fix, and adjust it to match your changes, and you could put that in this thread if you wanted to. It's no bother, I like meshing, and I must have more plaid shirts! Plaid! Plaid plaid plaid! Mad for plaid! I like the mesh changes you made. Variety in guys shirt shapes is good.

looglee *hug* for mentioning my mesh edit! :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 7:42 PM
Ooh ooh, yes please, Cat! That would be amazing! Thank you so much for offering.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:53 AM
I love Plaid
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 10:41 PM
hi this is soo ama=zing! im here and dont know what im doing actually but, can u please make one for females? or can u show me how to upload to here? If you can thanks its much appriciated(excuse my bad spelling :p)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:56 AM
Plaid is awesome! I was worried because it was clipping into some pants, but fortunately that's fixed by wearing untucked pants. Thank you for the content!
Page 1 of 2