Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Permissive Apartment

by meriel Posted 7th Sep 2011 at 1:28 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:08 PM by meriel : uploaded an updated version

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 5:23 AM
Stunning! Your uploads are always so impressive.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:18 PM
This is beautiful! Its so beautiful I sat and looked at the pictures over and over again for a whole 10mins before shaking myself out of it... Thats really made my day :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 2:06 PM
Absolutely amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 8:23 PM
wow exellent !!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 12:30 AM
This is gorgeous! My dream apartment Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 2:40 PM
Thank you all so much! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 4:22 AM
WOW! I like it a lot,you definitely put a lot of effort into this I am downloading asap Thank You!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 4:32 AM
Congratulations on a really wonderful upload!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 3:53 AM
I love the clean, yet elegant look of this lot. It's so realistic and very well planned. I simply had to download it for exploration! Thank you for this creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 11:11 AM
hey thanks alot i have been trying to find a good apartment i found a great one
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 11:26 AM
lovely. ♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 11:52 PM
Oh my god this is amazing! I'm so impressed, it's beautiful!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 4:03 AM
I was originally going to skip this because I didn't want to have to download a lot of stuff, but then I saw how you decorated the one apartment. Wow!*snatches*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:35 AM
At first, I'll admit.
Wasn't that inpressed.

But I looked at the screenshots, and actually said out loud 'this needs to be downloaded'
Bravo! Bravo!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 1:46 AM
Hello! I just downloaded and installed the Apartment. I can't get into it though ): Everytime I click on the apartment to edit or move in my family my I get a pop up saying "application will now terminate"
Any Ideas? D:
I can go in any other lot, and I deleted every download that I downloaded that day and It still made no difference.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 11:26 PM Last edited by meriel : 7th Nov 2011 at 9:22 PM.
erikahandlebars -

EDIT:
- Problem solved (missing expansion pack) -
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 5:40 AM
Its really amazing! But non of the sims in the building can get to the 3rd floor, there's something that keeps making them get stuck, any ideas?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 1:38 PM
tommytlolz -

Damnit, you're right. I usually check that I've placed the columns right so that they won't be in the way. Apparently I forgot to do that with the ones by the stairs there.

I've uploaded an updated version now with those columns completely removed, to prevent further errors. It should all work fine now.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meriel
tommytlolz -

Damnit, you're right. I usually check that I've placed the columns right so that they won't be in the way. Apparently I forgot to do that with the ones by the stairs there.

I've uploaded an updated version now with those columns completely removed, to prevent further errors. It should all work fine now.

Alright, thanks a lot! I'm glad I can use it now :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 11:00 PM
Beautiful lot, I love it but, A .7z file? What's that? My computer doesn't recognize it... Don't know what to do..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 8:33 PM
GuilivoSimmers -

It's pretty much the same thing as a .rar or .zip file. I used .7z for this because the compressed size is smaller than .rar's. It should be alright if you have WinRAR or WinZip. Or you can get 7-zip here. You can also check out the "Install Instructions" tab at the top or bottom of this thread for more instructions.

And thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 2:02 AM
No, sir. Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:45 AM
I LOVE your creations! Thanks For Sharing <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:51 AM