Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE: Animated Digital Photoframe (+vertical version) + photo recolors

by yuliya_83 Posted 10th Sep 2011 at 7:36 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2013 at 6:49 PM by yuliya_83

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 8:00 PM
Im glad you didnt put any personal pictures in there! But good work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 9:33 PM Last edited by sweetbaby160 : 11th Sep 2011 at 1:49 PM.
this is seriously the COOLEST* THING I HAVE SEEN!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! If there is anything that could inspire me to learn how to make my own cc this is it!! I absolutely LOVE ordering family photos for my sims' homes, but they only have so many walls lol, this is truly PERFECT!!!

*well DEFINATELY in the top 10 anyways there are a few truly amazing creaters (with names I can't spell without having my morning java) with equally mind-blowing cc...but this is will be hard-pressed to beat....how do we 'nominate' or whatever it is, for this to be featured?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 12:01 AM
Well done ! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 1:34 AM
Pure genius! Now my sims can have an electronic, ANIMATED photo album?! I can't wait to check this out in-game, wonderful job and thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:33 AM
I always wanted this in real life, but it's too expensive. I'm so happy I can have this in my sims now.
But I have a question. If I use the recolor of 64 photo's will the photo's of the 16 recolor still be visible in the frame too?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 2:06 PM
Awesome!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 3:28 PM
Why i cant find your Photoframe in my game?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 4:58 PM
I know you say this and I also saw that in SimPE (checking out how to recolor it later) Category sort: Electronics > TVs & Computers, Decorative > Sculpture. But I can't find it in game. Where can you find it in game?

Downloads are indicated as on.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:48 PM
I tested this in a base game AGS - no sign of the object However, in the OBJD this is NOT a base game object - I suspect it requires Bon Voyage or FreeTime as the EP2 flag is ticked. Please check which EP's it requires and update the post.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I always wanted this in real life, but it's too expensive. I'm so happy I can have this in my sims now.
But I have a question. If I use the recolor of 64 photo's will the photo's of the 16 recolor still be visible in the frame too?

yes, of course. any recolors you make will be in game, you just need to choose them in design mode. but use 64-picture recolor as base for your 64-picture recolor, or 16-picture for 16-photo recolor...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I know you say this and I also saw that in SimPE (checking out how to recolor it later) Category sort: Electronics > TVs & Computers, Decorative > Sculpture. But I can't find it in game. Where can you find it in game?

Downloads are indicated as on.

you seem to have the same EPs as I do (cannot figure out why you don't see the object in game). It's supposed to be there.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 11:46 AM
yuliya - liente is using an AGS - I THINK this is going to need BonVoyage - which I don't have installed.

Try cloning an object using JUST the bonvoyage and original ticked in the SimPE file table.

Then look in the OBJD Raw data, set the view to decimal. If it has a 141 as the first line and the EP2 flag is 1 then this item is BonVoyage.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
I tested this in a base game AGS - no sign of the object However, in the OBJD this is NOT a base game object - I suspect it requires Bon Voyage or FreeTime as the EP2 flag is ticked. Please check which EP's it requires and update the post.

I'm sorry, guys. I didn't realize that the object I cloned this from requires EP... SimPE didn't really show which EP it is from, and I trusted it. Well, now I checked the object I cloned it from with boolprop showcatalogepflags cheat, and it showed that it's available in Apartment Life EP. Anyway, I will be updating this info. I apologize for any inconvenience again. I will be probably recloning some base object (or any early EPs object) to make my photoframe available to more people.... But it's gonna take a little time. Bear with me!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
this is seriously the COOLEST* THING I HAVE SEEN!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! If there is anything that could inspire me to learn how to make my own cc this is it!! I absolutely LOVE ordering family photos for my sims' homes, but they only have so many walls lol, this is truly PERFECT!!!

*well DEFINATELY in the top 10 anyways there are a few truly amazing creaters (with names I can't spell without having my morning java) with equally mind-blowing cc...but this is will be hard-pressed to beat....how do we 'nominate' or whatever it is, for this to be featured?

thank you for your warm comment. )) I'm glad my hard work was liked. but i don't think you can nominate it for featured. it's up to moderators. anyway, whether it's featured or not doesn't matter much as long as this object is liked by the community.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:49 PM
Yuliya, I like your creation very much! I'm already using it in my story.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 8:48 AM
This is soooo cool!!! Thank you
Theorist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 5:26 PM
What a cool idea, thanks for sharing your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 11:34 AM
awesome !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 1:46 AM
grasias ....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 11:50 AM
Thank-you!