Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

English Garden Apartments

by tbudgett Posted 11th Sep 2011 at 10:29 PM - Updated 29th May 2012 at 12:56 AM by tbudgett

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:44 AM
Ohhh I like! thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 1:43 PM
exellent !!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 4:14 AM
Very impressive! Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:20 PM
It's lovely to see some terraced houses (as we call them here) - especially ones that look so pretty. It's almost a shame to hide them behind such tall walls!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 11:34 PM
The apartment has a few issues...would like it if you could help me with some concerns. The second unit has issues with trash in the backyard, and bugs...anyone else having this issue?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 11:37 PM
I downloaded the unit, and started playing it a couple of months ago. I notice that my family keep having bug issues. It is not their unit, but the second unit, also I notice that you can not cut all the hedges. But the main concern is that the landlord, or someone else is throwing their trash in the backyard of the second unit...most of the time, it is about five or so stacks....Can't you please fix this issue
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th May 2012 at 5:25 PM
My whole basement turns blue and I am not able to place anything in the backyard. that's ashame but mostly i hate gthe blue color. it's like the basement is flooded. How do I fix this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th May 2012 at 9:51 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 29th May 2012 at 12:55 AM.
jinsei88 - You have to use the cheat "moveObjects on" to place, outside, objects in the back yard, before renting. Try moving the lot to a diiferant location, far from the water. Also, check to see that you have all the custom content in your download folder.

ladydrb58 - Remove the composter from the lot.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 2:19 PM
you did very well ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 3:21 PM
Beautiful :-)
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 3:18 AM
THANKS