Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 12:59 AM Last edited by williokel : 24th Sep 2011 at 1:39 AM.
Default Miss Piggy /Piggy's Sims/ R.I.P
Miss Piggy has gone ... forever!
Sad news is, that she has passed away on September 2nd. I know from a person, who lives in her area and read the death notice in the local newspaper. Also, if you visit her site (Piggy's Sims), you will find some chatbox posts.
Anke was a creator from the beginning of Sims and was also a MTS member and creator.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 4:39 PM
oh my God that is too sad for words

what did she pass on of?
Inventor
#3 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 4:46 PM
Cancer
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 4:47 PM
Oh, that's sad to hear.

Link to the site: Piggis Sims.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 3:43 AM
We are all in tears as we gather here on skype. It is hard to lose such a talented and generous simming enthusiast. Anke was quick to help anyone she could. We are remembering her family in our prayers.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 1:31 AM
Her talent was amzing, and This is so sad.... I was reading them and my heart fell out of my chest.... she was only 39.... :'(

Now, I dont have anything against vegetarians, but just think for a minute, I eat meat, which cause methane gas, which, as we all know, puts holes in the ozone layer., whilst vegetarians, eat the plants that provide earth with oxygen.
Demi xxx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 1:02 AM
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=455741
Been there, done that. ^^

This is a really sad loss to the whole Simming community. And dang, 39? She still had a good 30+ years...

~123blissb

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
-Robert Heinlein