Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 12:26 AM
No CD required to play?
Okay, this is NOT a question for Sims 3. It's for Sims Medieval, but I have no idea where to post this question, so I'm immediately sorry for posting this in an obviously wrong thread.

My boyfriend bought the Sims Medieval game for us to share. He installed it on his laptop, and made me make the sims so he could go "questing with his knight." Too bad I didn't use my RP point thingies to get a knight. Kate the blacksmith and... whoever the doctor was created, and I put down a light house. No knight yet. He'll just have to suffer.

At this current moment, the game JUST finished installing on my laptop. I'm excited to play, but I don't want to take turns. I thought I saw a download on here that stopped the requirement of needing the disc in your drive to play for Sims 3. Has one been made for Sims Medieval? Am I correct when I assume I can't use the 'no disc' download for Sims 3 on Sims Medieval?

Again, I'm terribly sorry for posting this in the wrong area.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 1:40 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 4:58 AM
Thank you so much! I'm going to have to quit playing and install this now. :D