Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 708 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:06 AM Last edited by simmer4eveer : 6th Aug 2014 at 8:34 AM.
Default Please feedback- What do you think of this sim?

I have been working on this sim and i know she is not the best but anyway also her eyes are a bit big but she is meant to be a hybrid from a witch and mermaid(she is not on the pic a hybrid, also she is not smiling her mouth is sculpted that way)

also what do you think of her style??

Please be honest i'll accept any critic, Thanks

i lost my sliders

Since 2007 "Woohoo" is something else for me :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:42 AM
Hi,
I understand that you wanted to make her eyes special but right now they look a little deformed - the shape is really unnatural (even for a hybrid) I dont think that it is a problem to make eyes big but this is too much up to me. I really like her lips and jaw shape. About the clothes - I think that her style is to "normal" for a marmaid/witch. I would try something more "magical".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowkeeper
Hi,
I understand that you wanted to make her eyes special but right now they look a little deformed - the shape is really unnatural (even for a hybrid) I dont think that it is a problem to make eyes big but this is too much up to me. I really like her lips and jaw shape. About the clothes - I think that her style is to "normal" for a marmaid/witch. I would try something more "magical".

Thanks on the feedback i'll work a bit more on her eyes

Since 2007 "Woohoo" is something else for me :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 2:58 AM
I'm not good at talking about stuff! But everything of ur sim is good except the eyes and eyebrow..make it smaller would be great
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:06 PM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 21st Jul 2014 at 8:14 PM.
Hiya. I'm "weird" and would put big-eyed sims like this is my game, but I agree that she might look better if her eyes were a bit smaller.
I really like her lips and her thick brows too. Although I like the brows, try playing around with different ones to see if they can help make her eyes appear bigger (once you scale them down a bit that is).

Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Section jump