Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 599 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:06 AM
Default Please feedback- What do you think of this sim?

I have been working on this sim and i know she is not the best but anyway also her eyes are a bit big but she is meant to be a hybrid from a witch and mermaid(she is not on the pic a hybrid, also she is not smiling her mouth is sculpted that way)

also what do you think of her style??

Please be honest i'll accept any critic, Thanks

Since 2007 "Woohoo" is something else for me :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:42 AM
Hi,
I understand that you wanted to make her eyes special but right now they look a little deformed - the shape is really unnatural (even for a hybrid) I dont think that it is a problem to make eyes big but this is too much up to me. I really like her lips and jaw shape. About the clothes - I think that her style is to "normal" for a marmaid/witch. I would try something more "magical".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowkeeper
Hi,
I understand that you wanted to make her eyes special but right now they look a little deformed - the shape is really unnatural (even for a hybrid) I dont think that it is a problem to make eyes big but this is too much up to me. I really like her lips and jaw shape. About the clothes - I think that her style is to "normal" for a marmaid/witch. I would try something more "magical".

Thanks on the feedback i'll work a bit more on her eyes

Since 2007 "Woohoo" is something else for me :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 2:58 AM
I'm not good at talking about stuff! But everything of ur sim is good except the eyes and eyebrow..make it smaller would be great
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:06 PM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 21st Jul 2014 at 8:14 PM.
Hiya. I'm "weird" and would put big-eyed sims like this is my game, but I agree that she might look better if her eyes were a bit smaller.
I really like her lips and her thick brows too. Although I like the brows, try playing around with different ones to see if they can help make her eyes appear bigger (once you scale them down a bit that is).

Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Section jump