Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 679 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2015 at 5:57 PM Last edited by xPennyxTallyx : 28th May 2015 at 11:18 AM.
Default Palm Isle v2 - Testers Wanted
Hi guys, I've personally finished testing it out and can't see any glitches in the world, however I would like some feedback on how it runs on other machines, personal views etc... There is a .rar file below containing the world files for those interested in giving me feedback.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 13th May 2015 at 7:03 PM
In my opinion the dead grass doesn't suit too well, maybe if you mix it with the greener grass? Also, I think grass terrain paint mixed with flower paint would look nice beneath the trees and bushes.

Why do you scream?
Why do you squeel?
Can't you just lay still within the burning field?
Instructor
#3 Old 14th May 2015 at 8:42 AM
I personally don't mind the drier grass, it actually gives me a barren, secluded island feel which is authentic.
But still I agree with Johnny's opinion that you should add some grass and flower patches beneath trees, it makes the terrain look better and more natural.
Add some dirt too!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:09 AM
I see from your pictures that the edge of your lot has raised up above the ground level. The best ways I know to fix this are either to raise the ground around the lot to match the lot and/or flatten from the center of the lot outward just past the edges of the lot and/or click on the "Lots - Conform Edges" button. (Looks like a little house with a dotted line around the edges of the lot.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2015 at 5:37 PM

Like that?

Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:20 PM
Looks great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2015 at 11:40 AM