Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 3:59 PM
Default Plastic surgery
Anyone tried it yet? How were the results?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 4:05 PM
i did once....a cheap one...it turned out fine...but i might add my sim was "in a good mood" at the time
don't know if that had anything do to with it
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 7:54 PM
I did the expensive one, body and face - With the body I was able to play with the weight, muscle mass, muscle definition and boob slider. With the face I could change the eye colour and as far as I could tell all the face sliders that are open to you in CAS.

My sim was in more than a good mood (I've got the static motive cheat on while I test pets :P) so I don't know if that makes a difference. I don't know about the cheap option either.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:15 PM
I'm assuming this probably affects genetics, what with baby hair color being affected when you change the parents' hair.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:14 PM
The Sims 3 doesn't really have genetics, all babies turn out like this:

Know who it is?

I think is is Rowan Atkinson

My Simblr: Here
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:37 PM
I think I have those eyebrows installed...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 11:03 PM
...maybe it IS a Sim

My Simblr: Here
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 1:35 PM
lol i think i just lost my breakfast a little bit there i know my stumic jumped when i saw that pic ewwwww lol

The One The Only Peoinee
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 2:02 AM
Wait, what? Where is plastic surgery, how does it work, and (obvious question) what does it do?
Scholar
#10 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by James009
Wait, what? Where is plastic surgery, how does it work, and (obvious question) what does it do?

If you have Pets, and have a couple thousand dollars, click on the hospital. It opens your sim up in CAS and lets you change the features a makeover doesn't.