Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 11:50 AM
@simbalena I have a pretty good computer and get the occasional stray here or there. But with the mod I made in my game, I get two strays about every sim hour and they stay there for about an hour. I'm never without a stray! Lol. But like I said, I have a pretty good computer.

Looking through the game files, it shows that there are only 5 strays allowed in a world at a time. So that might have something to do with it.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Looking through the game files, it shows that there are only 5 strays allowed in a world at a time. So that might have something to do with it.

Thanks for the info. So that means I gotsta kill some of them wild horses? yee-ha!
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Thanks for the info. So that means I gotsta kill some of them wild horses? yee-ha!

That I am not sure of, the strays seem to be cats and dogs, wild horses are a separate file and I couldn't find a limit to them.
Page 2 of 2