Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emma Sheldon

by KeiraLou Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 12:10 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2011 at 2:39 AM by KeiraLou

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 4:03 AM
I love that innocent looks, I need more of it 'cause my sims are just too glamorous right now with fancy clothes and a fortune to spend.
Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 4:44 AM
Very pretty, thanks for sharing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 8:56 AM
Where could i find the lipstick " download " could u tell me ? other than great job
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 12:00 PM
Thanks all .

Lunarac - It is a bit confusing, I was stumped when I first tried downloading it! If you follow the link then read under "Cotton Candy Lipgloss & New Multiple Earrings" it says You can download these @ the Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog which is a link to the site where the lipstick is. If you scroll through the pages it should come to the lipstick .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:04 PM
Congrats for the first upload! You're brave and she is adorable
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KeiraLou
Thanks all .

Lunarac - It is a bit confusing, I was stumped when I first tried downloading it! If you follow the link then read under "Cotton Candy Lipgloss & New Multiple Earrings" it says You can download these @ the Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog which is a link to the site where the lipstick is. If you scroll through the pages it should come to the lipstick .

Thx hun , I found it in page 5 ^_^

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 12:20 AM
KeiraLou
First off, I totally love this sim! Now I'm just trying to get her perfect Could you tell me what colors you used for the eyeshadow? Because when I choose it in CAS its the default bright blue one.
Thank you, gorgeous sim. (:
-Lemon
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mod.the.sims.3
KeiraLou
First off, I totally love this sim! Now I'm just trying to get her perfect Could you tell me what colors you used for the eyeshadow? Because when I choose it in CAS its the default bright blue one.
Thank you, gorgeous sim. (:
-Lemon

Thank you very much .

I use brown colours and black for the main liner colour of the eyeshadow. Lighter rather then dark.

Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 2:59 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 1:26 PM
Glad to see she was uploaded, finally Keira! <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 1:06 PM
Nice sim!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 8:28 AM
Beautiful sim, thanks so much! Quick question, is the link for the Ephemera skin for the face only? There's not much info on the page and it seems to be the entire skin, I use the Navatsea defaults and don't want to conflict. Thanks again ;-)
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 10:55 PM
Thanks guys

samg1001 - Hi! yeah just the face for young adults only.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 5:57 AM
She's gorgeous! She looks a lot like Tara Reid in my opinion (but that's a good thing, eh?).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 5:04 PM
Great, I love her eyes! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 5:29 PM
Beautiful! Just the girl my neighborhood needs to break the boys' hearts.
Sim Princess in Pink
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 9:35 PM
Thank you guys, means a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 10:03 AM
I can't get the chin to neck slider, the webpage is in a language I can't read and my translator isn't working...please help either by screenshot where to click or in depth step by step.