Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crazy Zebra - Disco Club

by lexylu Posted 31st Oct 2011 at 3:10 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2011 at 7:38 PM by lexylu

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 4:05 PM
Thanks a lot for sharing, I really love it! Simple and goes well in several neighbourhoods
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:35 PM
Agreed, it's simple yet flashy I'll definitely add this as soon as my game works again
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 10:37 PM
This is great, thanks!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 12:57 AM
Thank you for his and her bathrooms you can tell with the doors down!! LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 6:29 PM
Thank you so much this is amazing !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:14 AM
verrry nice, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 4:28 AM
This is phenomenal! Thanks for sharing. I cannot wait to see my Sims in there. =)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 8:28 PM
I love it, I find a lot of CC lots have really small rooms (which causes routing disasters), but this one is perfect I love it, and I LOVE zebra print Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 10:23 AM
I just tested this lot, and I love it! Bright colours are right up my alley, and the floor plan is just right for a club. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 8:40 PM
Giggity!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 1:32 PM Last edited by Alraris : 6th Oct 2012 at 1:33 PM. Reason: typing letters correction
Just tested this in game and had to come back here to write: This is terrific lot! Thanks for bringing into my game so much fresh looking, impressive and greatly designed lot! I'm speechless. With no CC, just the great concept You did fantastic job Keep sim-building
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 12:12 AM
Love this. Installed it and had a party in it, just as-is, no tweaking. Excellent work. Simple, but gorgeous and very nicely functional. Well done, and thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 10:39 PM
Perfect for what I want.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 1:23 PM
Nice looking Disco! My Sims are going to love it. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:05 PM
I'm going to add another comment years after my first one. I still use this in pretty much all my towns. It's my all-time favourite club. I sometimes change the lot type, so this has been a disco, a dance club (it's most often that), and various kinds of lounges, depending on what I needed in my town (it's easy to modify to have a VIP section if you want to do that, but I normally don't bother with that). This is just an excellent venue in all respects. Still love it. <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyMacGuffin
I'm going to add another comment years after my first one. I still use this in pretty much all my towns. It's my all-time favourite club. I sometimes change the lot type, so this has been a disco, a dance club (it's most often that), and various kinds of lounges, depending on what I needed in my town (it's easy to modify to have a VIP section if you want to do that, but I normally don't bother with that). This is just an excellent venue in all respects. Still love it. <3

Thank you so much. This gives me so much joy! :lovestruc