Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "Him!" Slippery's Tavern

by NeonSim Posted 29th Oct 2011 at 2:17 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2012 at 7:30 AM by NeonSim

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 4:24 PM
Very striking bowling lane!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:28 PM
Great building skills! I like the way you used the wallpapers to create different sectors. It has a great atmosphere because of that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 2:29 AM
It looks really nice. Does it have custom content? If so, can you list them? I need to know before I download.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ynouva
It looks really nice. Does it have custom content? If so, can you list them? I need to know before I download.

if there was CC i would have listed it in the description...NONE of my download ever have CC so download away!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NeonSim
if there was CC i would have listed it in the description...NONE of my download ever have CC so download away!!!

Thank you!

I said a bow string, not a G -- oh, never mind.
My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:19 AM
All this and no cc! I LOVE this! I would never have thought of putting the phone inside a booth, it looks great. Downloading now.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 7:49 AM
Nicely done!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 5:50 PM
What a great job! I especially like how you made the booth circle around the interior wall. Also the kitchen and bathrooms look very realistic!
Alchemist
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 5:51 PM
Default Hee Hee!
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Very striking bowling lane!

Great pun that gave me a chuckle!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Great pun that gave me a chuckle!

Me too! I wondered if it was intentional when i first read it....lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:55 PM
This a great lot! Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 1:05 PM
Very nice community lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 1:52 PM
I really like this lot... I did have to move the majong table.. and.. the wine wrack by the bartender station.. My sim got stuck while doing the majong table.. and went to get a drink and bartender could not give him the drink.... small changes... awesome job..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 9:38 AM Last edited by NeonSim : 6th Aug 2018 at 8:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by trish5058
I did have to move the majong table.. and.. the wine wrack by the bartender station.. My sim got stuck while doing the majong table.. and went to get a drink and bartender could not give him the drink....

really!! ive never had that trouble...oh well...glad u like 💜