|Search this Thread|
|30th Oct 2011, 11:07 AM||The Simtorians Challenge - A Victorian Based Legacy #1|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Hello great awesome people the earth/universe/whatever.
I present to you my latest challenge *drumroll* The Simtorians Challenge.
Like all legacys, start a new save file, its up to you want town you use but I wouldn't recommend Bridgeport, since nightclubs and vampires aren't exactly Victorian.
Create a male or female YA.
I recommend you use Victorian sounding names, Edward, Elizabeth etc.
You will be creating a poor Victorian class sim.
Males - No spiked or gelled hair or hippy/metal long hair, the clothes would probably be tattered jackets or shirts and trousers, NO moderny stuff...
Females - Hair must be tied up but try not to make it look too posh, no make up, the clothes a tattered looking knee length or lower dress, or top and skirt.
Build & Buy
Move them into a 2x2 or smaller lot as space would be tight, but reduce their funds using familyfunds to §5000.
Create the house as you like but try not to make it look too grand.
Not allowed items...
- Anything electrical. End of.
- You may only buy the cheap version of everything.
- No alarms.
- No indoor plumbing.
- No deco other than curtains.
- Kitchen apploances other than a stove fridge and counter.
YAs and older
- May be romantic, but must be kicked out if they cheat.
- Must have part-time jobs, not full, part, because Victorian pay was low, very low.
- The females may stay at home, but only if they have a child.
- The females cannot be older than their husbands.
- Female heirs must have at least 3 cooking skill points.
- No public woohoo.
- Can be romantic, but no woohoo, make out, or embrace.
- The father must approve of the boy/girlfriend, by inviting them round, and the father must converse with them if they are friends by the end of the night, then the child must say with them and marry them when they are older, if not then they must be dumped immediately and the child will be punished if seen with them.
- If the family funds are less than §20,000 then they also must have a part-time job male or female.
- If the family funds are less than §20,000 they may not go to school, don't worry the social worker only comes for children, just cross out the school bus action when it arrives.
- Must go to school.
- They aren't allowed any non skilling building toys, example teddy.
- Cannot leave the house on their own except for school.
Toddlers and Infants
- No non skilling building toys.
- Must be taught all toddler skills, if they aren't you must kill them (using mods or testingcheatsenabled true, keep aging up until they die.)
- No professions or self-employment.
- No cheating except where allowed.
- Take pics and post them.
- Follow the rules.
- No lifetime rewards.
- Heirs can be choosen by you.
+1000 points if you reply.
+1000 points if you post pics.
+100 points for every generation completed.
+50 points for every baby born.
+20 points for each townie given a Victorian makeover.
-1000 points if you complete this challenge before posting on this thread
-100 points for every rule broken.
-100 points if you cheat when you're not allowed.
-50 points for each unnatural death (not old age).
-20 points if you hate me (joke )
|5th Nov 2011, 09:54 AM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2011
|6th Nov 2011, 08:03 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jun 2009
This looks quite interesting, I think I'll give it a shot
|10th Nov 2011, 03:02 PM||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2011
That's awesome! oO
Have to try it asap.