Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 2238 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 5:24 PM
Default More pets than allowed...
Is there a way (MOD?) that allows you to have more than the set number of pets EA allows? I want to breed and sell Horses in my game but I can only have like 3 mares at a time to breed and no Stallions, which gets annoying having to use the ones at the Equestrian Center...

Any ideas?

And I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before but I didn't see any post about it...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:52 PM
I swear Twallan's mod does this.

I'm pretty sure it was either the MasterController or the PortraitPanel. It might be a combination of both of these.

Edit: I believe that it is the PortraitPanel after looking at the settings Twallan posted on his site. Here is the post of the settings.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 9:04 PM
PortraitPanel gives you the extra images on the screen, it does not provide any means to add the extra sims to the household.

Actually unlocking the various in-game interactions requires Woohooer, Mover, or a Core-Mod such as Awesome.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 9:40 PM
Thanks, Twallan, I knew there was something else that went along with the PortraitPanel to get it to work, but I didn't remember what.

Section jump