Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two New Bridles

by schrodingercat88 Posted 24th Dec 2011 at 1:12 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2012 at 3:07 AM by schrodingercat88
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 2:26 PM
Thanks for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 2:36 PM
These are great! Thanks so much, it must have been a lot of work. Do you think there's any chance of other horse CC, such as polo wraps, or brushing boots? Just wondering how difficult they would be...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 9:32 AM
Thanks for these! :D

If you ever decide to do a new mesh (and I know I'm probably just saying what you already know, as you seem like another horse rider) the lack of straps is annoying me! Grrr, if only my bridle would be that tidy.. it seems almost like beach gear o_O (I'm tempted to learn how to mod to get a decent bridle/saddle/martingale/boots/everything or even a fucking helmet but I'm not artistic at all..)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 5:11 AM
This is a great bit of CC.

Btw, love the username.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 4:17 PM
Hey, You said you just made these, an I was wondering where you found the info on how to make them, i assume its just like a skin then can be added to a program file? Would be so kind to point me in the write direction?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 12:58 PM
Wow. I didn't realize these were accepted until now. Happy they finally are.

@madeleine_diamond: We, as in the rest of the equine Sims community, are trying to create new meshes, but we all use TSRW which hasn't been updated. It keeps crashing every time we try to import a new mesh for horses. There are a lot of people who are waiting for leg wrappings.

@chaucolai: I agree. I want to make a flash noseband or even figure eight, but I have to wait until TSRW updates.

@LellowLaby: It's a retexture and I followed a clothing tutorial here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 3:40 AM
Thank you for these! Hoping to see more Pets CC soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 8:50 PM
very nice job, its more realistic than cartoonish . when tsrw gets updated, do you think a set of taps (bull dog or spanish) would be possible ? I could send you pics of my personal gear if it would help . still a nice job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 9:07 AM
Thank you so much.! Now I can have new bridles.^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 7:16 PM
hey, nice work xD
i was searching for someone that would make new gear for the sims horses :3
can you make some fantasy stuff too? like with leaves or simple once with just a rope or something? or such stuff that kings wear on theire horses xD that would be awesome!
I can draw you some ideas if you want :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 8:25 AM
Finally, some new tack! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Oct 2022 at 6:49 AM
thank you