Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 11:07 PM
My kingdoms all have strict laws. Insult the Monarch, steal the Monarch's food from off the table (happens quite often), throw a fit over a small indiscretion and become inconsolable, basically anything that would tick off any blue-blood Monarch: these are all capital offenses.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:32 AM
If it harms none do as ye will.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 8:44 PM
Wow, a laise faire (I know, my spelling stinks) Monarch, how unique! As a peasant I wish to live in your Kingdom, but as a Noble I wish to start one of my own and use my laws... lol. Of course, as a Pirate I just want to loot them all.
Instructor
#29 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 11:22 PM
I am The Grim Reefer. Of course I run a laid back kingdom.
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 10:56 AM
Lol, thanks for posting this.
I have also laws.
1. Nobody must kill a child or else it will result of going to the pit. (I know, children cannot be killed, unless through the use of grimreefer's debugenabler.)
2. The monarch must be not insulted, assaulted or else it will result of time in stocks.
3. The monarch must be not killed, or else, the killer will go to the pit.
4. Servants must not serve the king gruel or flat bread, or the king threaten for money (Thats it, fine.) and the servant will go to the stocks.
5. No Pirates or seadogs are allowed to go in the kingdom, or the one who sent the pirates or seadogs will be going to the pit and the pirates and the sea dogs will go in the stocks.
Thats maybe, all.

"We are nothing but a planetary dust."
Instructor
#31 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 12:38 AM
Seasons don't fear the Reefer,
Nor do the wind, and the sun, and the rain.
We could be like they are, (come on baby)
Don't fear the Reafer,,,,, BOC (Kind of)
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
Seasons don't fear the Reefer,
Nor do the wind, and the sun, and the rain.
We could be like they are, (come on baby)
Don't fear the Reafer,,,,, BOC (Kind of)

Your brother Grim Reaper might make fear you...........

"We are nothing but a planetary dust."
Instructor
#33 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 4:55 AM Last edited by grimreefer24601 : 6th Apr 2013 at 7:43 AM.
Reaper and Reefer aren't even close cousins. We get confused sometimes, you know cause our similar names. Really Reefer and Reaper have been known to be separate for at least 10,000 years now. In fact no Reefer has ever been recorded as ever directly even met a Reaper. If you think Reefer and Reaper have anything in common you've been smoking too much propaganda.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 10:41 AM
1. Don't age.

So far so good.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 1:26 PM
A kingdom with strict laws sounds like a fun challenge Right now I'm playing a vain but strong willed queen who leads and maintains her position by being unpredictable. I used to side more with the pirates, but lately I've sided more with the nobles. I'll do a pirate kingdom in the future
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th May 2013 at 4:34 PM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 14th Oct 2014 at 9:21 AM.
The laws of my recent kingdom called Greyfell
1. Thou shall not fight physicly-stocks
2. Thou shall not commit treason- death
3. Thou shall not steal- stocks
4. Thou shall not commit adultery- death
5. Thou shall not show any terms of same sex romance- death
6. Thou shall not kill- death
7. Thou shall not assault the monarch- death
8. Thou shall not cheat to get someone to die- death
9. The monarch must be not insulted, assaulted or else it will result of time in stocks.
10. The monarch must be not killed, or else, the killer will go to the pit.
11. Servants must not serve the king gruel or flat bread, or the king threaten for money (Thats it, fine.) and the servant will go to the stocks.
12. No Pirates or seadogs are allowed to go in the kingdom, or the one who sent the pirates or seadogs will be going to the pit and the pirates and the sea dogs will go in the stocks.
13. Drunk-Me-Not is illegal. Although making and selling is legal, possession of it is not and will result time in the stocks.
14. Murder in 2nd degree will result in the stocks.Assault will cause time in the stocks.
15. Do not cheat cards when playing with the king or it Will result in death
16. Ever 3 generations or so there will be one female monarchy
17. Every female hero shall bear the king a son until he has the perfect traits to be heir
18. Assault on a female or the king will result in death
19. Raping a female will be punished with the death of the rapist.
20. Homosexuality is allowed (my current king is gay he have a relationship with the bard)
21. expression of freedom in this kingdom allowed
#37 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:26 AM
Well I had to re-make an old kingdom of mine yesterday, so I'm rewriting old things I had and adding some new ones. Here's what I've got so far.
1: Thou shalt not flirt with King James unless you are the knight Sebastian Moran. (Yeah, I'm a fangirl of Sherlock and MorMor is one of my OTP's.)
2: One must always be polite to the king, even if he is evil. (Seriously though, I made Sherlock a /good/ wizard, and they became FRIENDS earlier today.)
3: Thou must always be on guard around Sir Sebastian, lest ye be caught in his 'tiger claws'.
That's all I have so far, but I'll post some more later on.
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 7:45 PM
Rule 1 - The Servant must always be available for the Monarch, if not they will be sent to the stocks.
Rule 2 - No Female Hero Sims.
Rule 3 - No female foreign leaders.
Rule 4 - Any peasants that insult the Monarch shall be sent to the Stocks and have eggs and tomatoes thrown at them.
Rule 5 - The Monarch must marry at least four women.
Rule 6 -The Monarch shall equip the strongest gear.
Rule 7 - The Spy must always wear a hood, for spy related reasons .
Rule 8 - The Jacoban Priest must be bald.
Rule 9 - The Spy must pickpocket at least 10 peasants daily .
Rule 10 - All RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED!
#39 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OsOs2000
Rule 1 - The Servant must always be available for the Monarch, if not they will be sent to the stocks.
Rule 2 - No Female Hero Sims.
Rule 3 - No female foreign leaders.
Rule 4 - Any peasants that insult the Monarch shall be sent to the Stocks and have eggs and tomatoes thrown at them.
Rule 5 - The Monarch must marry at least four women.
Rule 6 -The Monarch shall equip the strongest gear.
Rule 7 - The Spy must always wear a hood, for spy related reasons .
Rule 8 - The Jacoban Priest must be bald.
Rule 9 - The Spy must pickpocket at least 10 peasants daily .
Rule 10 - All RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED!

Well then...that's very anti-strong female characters for a Sims Kingdom.
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sebastian-moran-is-here
Well then...that's very anti-strong female characters for a Sims Kingdom.

Kinda true to Medieval times though. You might've had a Queen for lack of sons, but you wouldn't have seen many (or any at all) female knights, or priests, or bards, blacksmiths, healers, etc. running around. I tend to run a mixed kingdom but I've been wanting to make a male dominated kingdom, just to create scandal by having a female rise to one of the Hero ranks.
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 12:25 AM
My rules are simple enough

1. If there is no food for the monarch, YOU DIE.
2. If the monarch stubs his toe, YOU DIE.
3. If the monarch gets angry, YOU DIE.
4. If the monarch sees you, YOU DIE.
5. If the monarch doesn't like you, YOU DIE.
6. If the monarch is bored, YOU DIE

Simple right, but it seems the citizens keep breaking rule 3.
Scholar
#42 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 10:46 PM
Let's see:
1. Succession to the throne is determined by absolute primogeniture (I.E the first child gets the throne, regardless of gender)
2. However, should the legal heir show signs of negative qualities, the monarch may appoint any other child as heir.
3. The Knight, Wizard and Spy are considered nobles, as are the territorial leaders.
4. Any bandits found anywhere in the kingdom are to be immediately executed
#43 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xChasingButterfliesx
Kinda true to Medieval times though. You might've had a Queen for lack of sons, but you wouldn't have seen many (or any at all) female knights, or priests, or bards, blacksmiths, healers, etc. running around. I tend to run a mixed kingdom but I've been wanting to make a male dominated kingdom, just to create scandal by having a female rise to one of the Hero ranks.

I know xD. I was also referring to the fact that the Monarch must have four wives. Is that all at once or?
Page 2 of 2