Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

La Route du Sud Apartment Complex

by yadarya Posted 12th Dec 2011 at 2:14 PM - Updated 18th Apr 2023 at 9:35 PM by yadarya : To comply with upload requirements

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 4:29 PM
It's a really lovely apartment complex yadarya!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 7:07 PM
Stunning! I love what you've done with the grounds, particularly the quirky pool!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 4:59 AM
Quote:
(...) you will need either Twallan's Master Controller from The Simmers Club Exchange (...)

First, the link doesn't work. But it's a very good thing because you should link people to the original mod, which hasn't been updated for patch 1.29 yet, but it should be updated very soon.

Meanwhile, the people who are still on patch 1.26 should download Twallan's mod here: Master Controller for patch 1.26

Second, great job. Very neat apartment Complex.

Edit: typo
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DulceMell
First, the link doesn't work. But it's a very good thing because you should link people to the original mod, which hasn't been updated for patch 1.29 yet, but it should be updated very soon.

Meanwhile, the people who are still on patch 1.26 should download Twallan's mod here: Master Controller for patch 1.26

Second, great job. Very neat apartment Complex.

Edit: typo

Thank you DulceMell! I hadn't noticed this link was not working anymore.
It seems the 1.29 patch version has been updated, so I have made the correction to the link in the original post
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 4:50 AM
Thank you and will take notice of your notes. I removed an EA apt in my world and added one I made myself and I had trouble with bartenders....they simply stood around in the apartment lobby and would very rarely go to work. Wondering if your solution will work for my problem....keeping my fingers crossed!
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 6:10 PM
It is awesome that you took time to do this! I don't think that I would have the patience, so I appreciate it when people are willing to do this and then share it with others. Thank you!