Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rietveld Style

by leefish Posted 26th Nov 2011 at 1:53 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 2:36 PM
Haha xD, gaaf om te zien dat jij ook Nederlands bent, ik woon op texel, maar mijn familie woont ook in Arnhem xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 2:47 PM
Very cool. I would download if I had Ambitions
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 3:33 PM
I love small lots like this, very playable. Good job, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 4:19 PM
I love small lots too! This is actually much roomier on the inside than I expected. Nice functional layout.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 9:04 PM
The smaller the lot, the more grateful my graphics card! Love this!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:25 PM
So cute and beautiful house with a very attractive architecture.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 9:25 AM
I dont like your lamp use, but I guess I can change that, when I place it down in my neighborhood.

Nice work! (y)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 9:20 PM
What a cute little house. The lamps are the best part!

Oh but seriously - really cute style, nice little bit of landscaping, and indeed a very playable looking layout. I dig it, Lee.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 12:47 AM Last edited by leesester : 30th Nov 2011 at 1:02 AM.
Thank you all of you for the thanks and comments, its always nice to feel the stuff I do is liked.

Um fansee - this is TS3. What are you doing here? If I tempt YOU to the Dark Side all the TS2ers are gonna find me and lynch me.

/lee crawls under rock to hide

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Demon Sheep
#11 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Um fansee - this is TS3. What are you doing here? If I tempt YOU to the Dark Side all the TS2ers are gonna find me and lynch me.

Um. I.... was being a conscientious moderator and looking at all the download sections? Haha! No, no, I kid. You show up on my myMTS "Latest Uploads from Favourite Creators" thingie... right next to Mog's TV angles mod and a bazillion lovely iCad recolours. Why are YOU making pretty TS3 things! Come back to the Light Side, my fish! We have cake!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 2:48 AM
Another cute little abode. This would be a great lot to increase your town's immigrant population. Just throw a few of these around, and then watch things fly. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 11:58 PM
I freaking loved this house. eventhough it was small it was freaking amazing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 9:49 PM
Have you uploaded this to the exchange by any chance? My computer has problems unzipping rar files(I'm on a mac), so if it's on there could you please link me to it? Or upload it as a zip file somewhere, please? Your lot is adorable, I have just the sim to live there! Also, I think it'd be cooler if it was made into an apartment, because it's small enough that it would work out really nicely. Thanks for sharing it! Awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th May 2012 at 5:05 AM
You're right, that house is SO pretty! I love the tiny but modern feel to it. Your house is beautifully inspired by it, thanks for sharing