Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:34 PM
Default cheat to give aspiration points/unlock aspiration rewards?
Is there a way to give aspiration points to a sim, or to simply unlock all of the aspiration rewards?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:37 PM
*reads question CAREFULLY*
either through Insim or Simblender.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
*reads question CAREFULLY*
either through Insim or Simblender.

*chuckles*
ok, i dont have wither of those, and i found some sites that said to enter "aspirationpoints" and then the number that i wanted. Do you know if that's real or not?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:45 PM
yes, i forgot about that one too, enter the cheat and the number of points next to it and press enter.
Theorist
#5 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:46 PM
All of the aspiration cheats listed are real.

aspirationPoints # *Requires Nightlife
Adds the specified number of Aspiration points to selected Sim

lockAspiration [on/off] *Requires Nightlife
Freezes aspiration point decay for all Sims on the lot

aspirationLevel [0-5] *Requires Nightlife
Changes Sims’ aspiration level. 0=lowest, 5=Platinum level

Source: SimPrograms (Cheats are nicely laid out by expansion pack--and all of them are real.)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:47 PM
yes, i forgot about that one too, enter the cheat and the number of points next to it and press enter.
Thanks!!
ooh lookit i hit 200!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
All of the aspiration cheats listed are real.
aspirationLevel [0-5] *Requires Nightlife
Changes Sims’ aspiration level. 0=lowest, 5=Platinum level

i use this one alot to set the level to 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia<3
Thanks!!
ooh lookit i hit 200!

thats it?
oh well, suit yourself
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:52 PM
thats it?
oh well, suit yourself

oh i was talking about my post number i can get a bit off topic at times... but the cheat worked! thanks much
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Octavia<3
oh i was talking about my post number i can get a bit off topic at times... but the cheat worked! thanks much

same here, we all do
your welcome
Inventor
#10 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 9:57 PM
There's a whole section of this site dedicated to cheats; http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...p:Sims_2_Cheats
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 9:40 PM
I have SimBlender, where would it be? I checked in aspirations and it wasn't in there.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 1:52 AM
The career rewards are in the Career menu for both the Blender and the Manipulator. I don't think either of those mods has a way to directly unlock the aspiration rewards.

Sophie-David made both the career rewards and the aspiration rewards buyable. Career rewards are in the Hobbies sort and cost nothing. Aspiration rewards are in Misc./Misc. and the cost in simoleons is converted from whatever the cost in aspiration points originally was (if the reward originally cost 5000 aspiration points, it now costs $5000 in the catalog.)
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374017
Mad Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 3:11 AM
Honestly, the easiest way to cheat yourself aspiration points is just to ctrl+click satisfy wants in debug mode until you have enough points. If you need career rewards, though, the blender will work. Although, if this is a sim you care about (as opposed to one created for testing purposes) you should use other cheats for aspiration points, because fulfilling wants can activate more advanced wants that the sim shouldn't be rolling yet.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 3:25 AM
@blindsimmer85 please don't resurrect 7 year old threads to ask simple questions, please use the silly question thread.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: joandsarah77 Reason: 7 years old