Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Von Trapp Windows and Arts&Crafts Doors

by leefish Posted 1st Dec 2011 at 3:11 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2013 at 5:27 AM by leefish : text edit

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 4:11 AM
Excellent! Love this, just like everything you do! Thanks so much!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 4:25 AM
Amazing, this'll go great in my new BACC because it starts from the middle ages. EEE!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 4:29 AM
I forgot to mention - there are two very small Easter eggs in this upload - the surrounds shift.
The one tile is a perfect fit on the dorm doors and goes great with Mounes Uni recolours.
The double tile surround looks quite nice on the sim secure gate

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 5:03 AM
Awesome offering, as usual!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 6:18 AM
Thanks for the uploads. I love having both stones and woods to choose from! Can't wait to put them to use!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 6:23 AM Last edited by leesester : 1st Dec 2011 at 7:47 AM.

Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
Thanks for the uploads. I love having both stones and woods to choose from! Can't wait to put them to use!

Well, I am sorry if I was misleading (did not mean to be) but the windows are stone on one side, wood on the other. The doors have the option for the stone surround as I thought that people might want a stone trim on the outside of the house but not necessarily on inner doors.

I hope they are still good for you to use. They do have a sort of upmarket medieval look to them (I think).

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:10 AM
That is why one has to put things in game as well! But...not a problem. You've touched on my thoughts...Even better for medieval royals and classic buildings! Thanks again.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:50 AM
These are lovely, thank you so much!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 8:05 AM
They're lovely, thank you. I'll have to find a period house for them to go in now
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 8:40 AM
Lovely! Always welcome new windows!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 8:57 AM
I love these Lee! I love the curtains too, but a little disappointed they're not recolourable. I would have loved to make some recolours
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kims*Designs
I love these Lee! I love the curtains too, but a little disappointed they're not recolourable. I would have loved to make some recolours

The curtains are recolourable - they are slaved to the Cafe Curtains from the base game - any recolours of the Cafe Curtains will also recolour the ones in this set.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 10:38 AM
Ahh I see! Thanks Lee
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 11:50 AM
Thank you! These are absolute 'must haves,' because my heaving DL folder is just not full enough! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 12:13 PM
Well...this is exactly what I was looking for my projects WITH A MATCHING DOOR TOO!!

Too bad that I decided not to use CC...anyway, great upload.
Theorist
#17 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 1:19 PM
I'm so happy you have finally finished this set, it looks amazing Lee, thank you. ♥♥♥

and a pair of curtains!

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 1:48 PM
Why, hello new favorite build set! Thank you for sharing a great new set of toys, I love it :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:04 PM
Have I told you that I love you and everything you do? I'm such a fangirl I won't even bother to touch windows and doors now, since you are clearly the master!
Gone Fishin'
#20 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:13 PM
*pets the pretty, pretty set*

Things that match other things and are repository = love. :lovestruc And we get curtains, too! Is it Christmas already? Thank you!!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:57 PM
Aww, thanks for the thanks.

Shell - Yea curtains - seems really, um, random - but they are really for the short window.

Sunni - well, I am a Sunni fan too - I think that you are the absolute Queen of Medieval and you and StephSim and your medieval lots and items were in my mind when I made these windows.

NixNivis - Not Christmas yet - but I hope they will be as popular as a big Christmas present.

Reading this thread again it sort of sounds like I am hanging up my boots for TS2. I am not - but no more big sets. I get too stressed

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:00 PM
These are wonderful. Thanks so much for your hard work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:02 PM
THANK YOU!!!!! for feeding my biggest weakness. I have been sooooo excited for these! I also really appreciate everything you make, its all wonderful <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:05 PM
Oh, what a cute set! I can't wait to build an apartment with it ^^
Thanks a lot
Mostly Harmless
#25 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:11 PM
Awesome job Lee! I really like the option of the stone surround bits. Thanks!
Page 1 of 3