Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Panda

by Munchies Posted 27th Dec 2011 at 8:00 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 5:46 AM
Yes! Saw the Red panda in the creators feedback forum and I'm so happy it was accepted. Love Red Pandas so much~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 11:35 AM
Cuteeee, :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 1:48 PM
Master Shifu and Po can now coexist in my game now (though they can't talk but what the heck). Thanks :DDD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 12:27 AM
Red pandas are my fav all time animal! I have a picture of one as my desktop background Thank you!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:47 PM
Super adorable! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 9:40 PM
naw.... very cute! As for the ears problem... maybe try using a cat as a base? -shrugs- I can check it out on my game, if you like...
Otherwise, this is an awesome download! Thank you for sharing it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mikoh
Master Shifu and Po can now coexist in my game now (though they can't talk but what the heck). Thanks :DDD

Who?

Quote: Originally posted by Wulf_Pup
naw.... very cute! As for the ears problem... maybe try using a cat as a base? -shrugs- I can check it out on my game, if you like...
Otherwise, this is an awesome download! Thank you for sharing it!

I don't think you can add the furry lobes on the cat either. Or colour the front of the ears. I have played with the cats only a little. They seem even less morphable than the dogs, though. Maybe you could make a cat version and share it?

Thanks for the feedback, peeps. They mean a lot to me, thank you. :lovestruc Hope you'll have fun with the Red Panda!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 10:56 PM
That is just adorable! You make the cutest pets ever for The Sims. Thank you for sharing your creations with us!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Munchies
Who?

I don't think you can add the furry lobes on the cat either. Or colour the front of the ears. I have played with the cats only a little. They seem even less morphable than the dogs, though. Maybe you could make a cat version and share it?

Thanks for the feedback, peeps. They mean a lot to me, thank you. :lovestruc Hope you'll have fun with the Red Panda!

Characters from Kungfu Panda. Po is a panda and Master Shifu is a red panda.

I am the cute onigiri of disater. Please do not eat me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 2:41 PM
It's so cute x3 The eyes- they stare into the very depths of my soul o.O'

Thank you :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mikoh
Characters from Kungfu Panda. Po is a panda and Master Shifu is a red panda.

I just googled Kung Fu Panda.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 1:17 AM
You're killing me with all teh awesome cuteness
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 6:49 PM
Thanks! I appreciate the effort it took to make these guys. :0)
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:49 PM
I can't get ANY of your pet creations to show up in my game. I have put them in Saved Sims folder, I have also just put them in my mods folder under pets. I can get other people's pet creations to show up, but not yours. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 5:04 AM
allsome mod pet real cool thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:30 PM
LOL i always wanted to own a Red Panda as a pet!! Can't in real life, but sure in Sims!!!! Thanks so much for creating this!! It's sooooo cute!!!!1
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 3:30 AM
OMG! A freaking Red Panda! I f*ucking need it! Thank you, you're amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 4:09 PM
Hi, I am a bit of a newb, and would like to know how to make it show up fluffy in my game, because when I play, the fluffy bits go all block-colour, and it just looks like it's fatter in said places instead. Love the creation though. It's beautiful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 5:56 AM
Noo this is too much xD So cute.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 3:35 AM
so adorable! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:49 PM
oh!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 3:00 AM
tyty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 4:03 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 5:31 PM
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but where do i find it in the game after i install it?
Page 1 of 2